Chapter Two

Chapter Two

"Tomboy shopping?" (Cassandra to the right)

"No" I said for the hundreth time today. Mrs.WIlson brought me shopping with her niece, Cassandra. YAY! Not really. Cassandra already has 8 bags full of back-to-school clothes. I currently have none. Every store we've been to are the ones I hate or are not my style. Right now Cassandra was holding a red silky dress that is above mid-thigh. The dress is also strapless and one IMPORTANT thing. I NEVER wear dresses.

"Come on Sam! You need to buy something!" Said Cassandra, obvisouly frustrated.

"Look how about we go some where I want to go." I responded. I mean hasn't it occured to her that I HATE all these shops.

"Ok that sounds like a good idea. I'm terribly sorry we didn't ask where you wanted to go. So honey, which store are going to next?" Asked Mrs.Wilson.

"I would like to go to Nike, Hot Topic, Skate Park, Vans, and Aeropostale." These five stores were my top favorite! I neede some new tennis shoes from Nike because I'll be running more often. I'll need some other items from Hot Topic. I heard they got a new snap back with purple and black checkers and another one with marvel super hereos! I also been waiting to save up money for a new skate board, but since they have money why not take advantage, right? Then, I'm going to need some new capris, shorts, shirts, and even hoodies/sweaters from Aeropostale.

After about two or three hours of shopping I had 8 bags this time. And it is not fun. My feet were burning and I think I have atleast 4 blisters on each foot. Some how on the way thrugh my stores, Cassandra dropped by others and picked up 4 new fully packed bags.

"Girls, do you want to grab a bite at the food court?" Mrs.Wilson asked. Right now I was surely starving so I responded with a quick "Yes" and we hurried up.

Mrs.Wilson went to get us some food and Cassandra went to the 'ladies' room. So it was just me sitting alone in my dark washed jeans in a white tank top with a leather jacket over. I rapidly hit my black and red jordans on the table's legs trying to pass time.

"Well hello there, babe." a voice said. It was a boy who looked around 16 or 17. He was wearing a holister hoodie in jeans. He had about three boys behind him who looked like lost puppies who followed him.

"Who you calling babe?" I said with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh fiesty! I love women that take charge, but I am always in charge. For I am the man" He said with the creepiest smirk I've ever seen. Man what a sexist pig! Women are just as powerful as men!

"Well for what I can see there is no man. All I see is a boy with a stick up his ass" As I said this I heard some ohhs and awes.

"You know what why don't you just cook me up a sandwich. I mean that's all your good for" OMG! What a sexiest pig! He needs to learn when to stop. Before I could reply with a nasty remark he put an arm around me. OH HELL NO!

I stood up and flipped him over my shoulder. He was like three times my size, but I been in martial arts since I was 7 and then stopped when I was 12. It's still good to know that I still got my moves.

"Leave me alone and don't ever touch me"

"Whatever you b***h" I left at that, I mean no reason to get into a fight.

After about 2 or 3 minutes Cassandra and Mrs.WIlson came back. Mrs.Wilson went to pizza hut at the food court and brought back a large pepperoni pizza. I took about 2 slices and drank some of my pepsi. I am like a pepsi addict! I can never get enough. It's just too good! After I finsihed 2 slices I ate two more. I mean I'm not fat, but I have a big apeitie.