Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

"Sh!ts going down"

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. I rubbed my eyes just to make sure I wasn't imagining this.

She made an 'ugh' seeing me and snarled, "You made me drop my stuff."

"Well sorry you bumping into me was an inconvenience to you." I said sarcastically, putting my hand on my hip.

She crossed her arms and raised her brow at me, "You just hate me for my good looks".

I laughed.

The nerve of this girl.

"I don't hate you. I just hope your next period happens in a shark tank."

She gave me the stink eye as I took a step closer to her.

"I hope one day you choke on the shit you talk" She said with a look that made her think she won.

"Shit happens. I mean look at your face" I knew I had made her mad when she gritted her teeth, but I wasn't expecting her to slap me in the face.

"Oh no you didn't" I said touching the beaten skin on my cheek. I could feel the small cuts from her fake nails on my cheek.

"What are you going to do about it, bitch?" I made a war cry before launching myself onto her and taking her to the ground. She was a whole foot taller me so I figured it'd be better to even out the height.

I pulled her hair, but she pushed me off while she rolled on top of me.

The tables had turned.

She pulled my hair and was digging her nails into my collar bone. I made a small scream before I sneakily pulled my leg up to deck her in the stomach. I stood up as the same time she took off her heels. She threw one at me as I dodged it but the other heel hit me right in the back. I arched my back from the pain as she kicked my back causing me to fall on the floor.

I swiftly turned on my back as she came after me and as soon as she came down to hit me I kicked my feet straight up hitting her in the jaw.

I was getting ready to punch her, when suddenly I heard someone call my name. I looked to see Ash, but before I knew it she had punched me right under my left eye. 

The pain was excruciating and I couldn't let her get away with it so I punched her back. We were both going to punch each other, but someone pulled us back. 

I had arms wrapped around my waist and so did she. I could hear people talking, but I felt so dizzy. I looked to her and saw she was just as dizzy.

Next thing I knew all I saw was black.

Not again.

~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god! Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly!"

"Roses are red, violets are blue, iv'e got five fingers, the middle one is for you" I say flipping her the bird.

"I'm just saying. I mean, have you looked you in the mirror? Oh wait... it cracks every time." She says pretending to be sorry for me, but I can see the smug look on her face.

"Now your just talking gibberish. Maybe I punched you too hard." I made a thinking face to act like I'm trying to solve this 'difficult' problem,"Oh no! There's no vaccine for stupidity!"

"Shut the fuck up" I could tell I pissed her off as she was literally huffing and puffing.

But like she started it...

"Oh is it BITCH O'CLOCK?" 

Okay so you may be wondering like what the fuck is going on? Well after I blacked out I was put in a room with her to recover. I mean we are in a hospital so they were pretty quick to tend to us. Anyways so when I woke up the first thing I heard was her annoying voice saying, "Oh my god! Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly!". Ugh.

"Hey Sam!" I turned to the door and saw Ash walk in. My face instantly lit up and I completely forgot about my foul mood from her.

Well that was until she started flirting with Ash...

Slut.

"Well hello there handsome." She batted her eyelashes and twirled her hair on her finger.

Ash turned to her in confusion and I could see by the look he gave me he wanted answers. More answers. Jesus Christ! It's like 'Learn everything about Samantha Day!'.

"This big bad girl over there" She points to me with her middle finger,"was bullying me. I think I might need some consoling." She pouted and scooted over, obviously pointing out that she wanted him to lay with her.

"Um Who are you?" Ash asked total confusion written on his face. I could tell that he wasn't expecting all this drama when he came to Texas. 

Well my past is filled with drama.

"I'm Amanda Bynes" She said putting her hand out to shake his hand.

"Oh shut up you fake bitch. Your name is Amanda Greenwood or are you so dumb to not even remember you own last name." I snarled more harshly than I intended. 

Wow. Where'd all this anger come from so suddenly? Like I hate Amanda, but there was more anger after Ash walked in.

"What's your name?" Amanda asked completely ignoring my comment and got off the hospital bed to go closer to Ash.

For some reason this action made me feel upset. Whether it was upset at the fact that she looked good in her hospital gown or that Ash might think so. Well which either one it was I didn't know. 

"I'm Ash, a friend of that chocolate-lover" He said making a face when he said chocolate. I laughed as he made the face since he hates chocolate. 

"Oh whatever you mature vanilla-lover!"

Then we both started laughing.

That day I went out with Ash feels like forever ago. Wait... went out? It kinda feels like I'm talking about a date or something. Anyways I could remember when he responded to me sticking my tongue out at him, "How childish! And that's how chocolate is.. Childish! Vanilla has this special glint of maturity!". That day was so much fun. I wished I could just relive that day. The way he smiled when I made him laugh wasn't like the way he smiled at other girls.

Well at least I hoped so.

Oh and when he accidentally trips and tries to play it of by falling dramatically or falling into push ups.

Those push ups. His muscles would define more and his hair hangs as he-

What the actual fuck?

Do I like Asher Wilson?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

YAY NEW CHAPTER!!!

I know I took a while to update- As usual. 

*Has a guilty face*

Really I am sorry! I've been trying so hard to find time to write and I can't.

But I'm trying and this book is NOT ABANDONED!

I would never just publish a book and then abandon it.

Anyways so what do you think about Amanda Greenwood? Or Sam's immediate rage when she saw Amanda flirting with Ash? Or Sam's realization that she may actually like Asher?

Until next time, Bye :)

Vote, comment, and follow?