Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

"Happy Horrible Birthday!" (Justin to the right)

"I've been up to nothing really. Just been focusing on school and oh! I made these really cool friends at school. They each have their own little spark that represents them and it's cool. I want you guys to meet them."

Ok so I only told them a highlight of my days here, but they would over react if I told them the frustrating parts.

"If they're friends of yours them they are worthy to meet us" Alex said as he acted all tough and mighty.

"Shut up. Anybody is worthy to meet us" Mark said rolling his eyes at Alex.

"So what are you going to do for your birthday?" The Wilson boys looked at me surprsied. Oh yeah I didn't tell them my birthday. Oops?

"Well the same as always." I was grinning from ear to ear.

"MOVIE MARATHON WHILE JUNKING IT OUT!" We all shouted at the same time.

We all laughed at how childish we are being.

"But first we need to do our annual race" I looked at Mark with a knowing look. It was a 'Your going down, bestfriend'. Mark and I are very competetive.

Without saying anything we ran to the backyard.

Alex's POV

Why was Sam being weird? She's been avoiding me since the other day. Could it be the kiss? Did she think it was bad?

"Hey man, Are you coming?" I think his name was Justin asked.

"Go where?" I was so clueless. They all had they're own group things. Like only they would know what they're talking about and everyone was left out.

"Sam and Mark are gonna do their annual race. You should watch." Sounds interesting...

We all walked outside, which consisted of Justin, Me, Ash, Jayce, the other Alex, and Trevor.

Sam and Mark were already down and ready to run. They both had determined faces as they looked at each other and the distance.

The Justin dude had his phone with a timer and yelled 'Go!'.

I turned to the other Alex and asked "If they're bestfriends why race each other like your life depends on it?"

The other Alex did something that I would have never suspected.

He laughed.

Laughed.

What's so funny?

I felt so embarrassed.

"Dude, It's not that they're running like their life depends on it. It's that they are helping each other become better runners. Look watch as Mark takes the lead from Sam." He points to them. Sam was around 3 to 4 feet ahead of Mark. Mark gradually increases and now is ahead of Sam. "If you didn't notice they're talking to each other as they run. Sam encourages Mark as he runs and Mark does the same."

I watched for a while as Mark would take the lead then Sam would. Soon they touched the fence and started coming back this way. Sam's legs were moving so fast. My eyes moved up along her legs as her shorts tightened around her thighs. I started to check out Sam.

"It's a tie!" Screamed Mark and Sam at the same time. They both high fived each other.

Sam and her friends started talking. Ash and everyone else went to join their conversation and I was too but my mouth felt dry.

I went inside to the kitchen. I saw Tristian and some girl doing homework. Hmmm..

Before I talked I got a water bottle and jugged it all. "Hey Tristy, I see you have a girlfriend" I grinned at him. He hates it when I call him Tristy and espeacially infront of people. The girl was a light pink from embarrasment while Tristian was a shade of red from embarrasement and anger.

"Get out Alex!" He didn't shout but you could hear the stern in his voice.

"Okay. Okay. I just wanted to know who was dating my little brother." After that he threw a pencil at me as I ran out laughing. I went into my room with 3 new water bottles and watched T.V.

Sam's POV

I told the boys I needed a shower before we continued my birthday. As I was running up the stairs I heard voices. I walked down the same hall to my room, but Alex's door was open. I walked over to his room which the voices are coming from. I saw him laying on his bed with 4 empty water bottles and another one he's drinking. I think he was checking me out at the race between me and mark.

"Alot of empty water bottles you got their." He jolted up from he's bed and turned to me.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." I said as I came closer into his room and sat on his desk chair.

"Well you did." He had this weird look on his face. I Ignored it and continued our little conversation.

"So about those water bottles-"

"I was thirtsy." He never looked at me and kept his face onto the tv. He voice was a little annoyed and irritated.

"Oh well I was just curiou-"

"Well your curiosity can walk out this room with you right behind it." Wow. What crawled up his ass and died. Shit.

Was it something I did. He's been like this since I entered his room.

"If you wanted me to leave your room you don't have to be a dick about it." I got up from his chair and started to walk out.

"Atleast your leaving!" He yelled as soon as I was at the door. I just rolled my eyes and went to got take a shower.

I layed out my clothes and jumped into the shower. I felt good as the hot water was running down my back. The water running along my scalp. I had goosbumps from my body being cold and meeting the water.

Then I started to think.

Why was Alex in such a pissy mood? It couldn't be something I did, right? I didn't do anything wrong. but avoid him..

You know what, fuck him. I shouldn't be worrying about him. We only kissed ONE time. And he proved he doesn't care since he kissed that bitch.

I sighed. All this confusion and anger. Well this just made my birthday go down hill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Ello my Lovlies!!!!

So what do you guys think of this chapter???

It's more of a filler again, but we always need those fillers to go to the climax!!!

eeekkkkk! I'm so excited to when all your guys question will be reveled!

So I've been going through the comments
and I'm glad that there's no hate. :)

But Disregarding that I'm going to become anonymous. I wanna be kept on the DL. Which could mean changing my user but I don't know yet anyways until the next chapter BIEEEEEEE!!!!!!