Chapter 4: New York City

VICKY POV

"Who is Emma Frost?" I ask Jean and Scott while Kiana continues eating.

"You can ask the Professor more about her." Jean replies.

We all are done eating and we head to our rooms. I am sleeping with Kiana tonight. Kiana has a bunk bed and I sleep on the bottom.

"Goodnight Vicky!" Kiana says.

"Goodnight Kiana." I say.

We both go to sleep.

*In My Dream*

The lady with blonde hair and blue eyes holds me in her arms. She runs and runs and runs and then stops. She places me on the ground and kisses my forehead. The lady with blue skin, red hair, and yellow eyes appear out of nowhere. She punches the lady with blonde hair and blue eyes and that lady becomes unconscious. The lady with blue skin, red hair, and yellow eyes drag the lady with blonde hair and blue eyes away.

*End Of Dream*

I wake up screaming. Jean and Scott comes bursting through the doors. I see Kiana sitting in a corner holding her head.

"What happened?" Jean asks.

"I had a nightmare." I say.

"Kiana are you okay?" Scott asks.

Scott approaches her and hugs her.

"I woke up because I heard Vicky screaming but when I was about to wake her up images of scary things appeared in my head." Kiana says.

"When she was having the nightmare her telepathy affected you Kiana." Jean says.

"Sorry." I say.

"Its okay. Professor X will help you with that." Scott says.

Jean and Scott head back to their room and me and Kiana go back to sleep.

*Next Morning*

"Vicky wake up." Kiana says.

"Okay okay I will get up." I say.

Kiana heads to the bathroom to take a shower while I head to the kitchen to eat breakfast. I see Jean cooking pancakes while Scott is watching the news.

"Hello what time will we go to the airport?" I ask.

"At 1:00 noon." Jean says.

Kiana comes back from her shower and we all eat breakfast. After eating I go brush my teeth and head to the bathroom afterwards to take a shower. I finish and put on some clothes. We all head to the living room and I take my backpack. We hit the road and head to the airport. I take a seat in the airplane and listen to some music while Kiana is playing on her Ipad. We soon land in what they call New York City.

"You will love it here Vicky!" Kiana says.

"Hope so." I say.

We all head out the airport and a taxi cab drives us the the Xavier School For Gifted Youngsters. The view is amazing! Everywhere I look I see Skyscrapers. There are also tons of people outside all walking to different places. As the taxi cab drives by a cafe I could smell the delicious hot cocoa. I was sure that I was going to love it here. We arrive at the school and it is gorgeous on the outside and so huge! It looks more like a mansion to me than a school.

I took a step out the cab and my new life was soon to begin.