Chapter 12: Goodbye For Now

VICKY POV

We are all back here at the school safe and sound. We beaten Stryker, Victor, and all his agents. Kiana hugged me and ran back to playing with her friends. I went back to my room to change into normal clothing. A purple tank top, purple shorts, and purple shoes. I combed through my hair and let it down. I walked to the hall and bumped into the lady in my dreams. She was beautiful. I started talking to her.

"Are you my mother?" I ask.

"Yes. You grew up so much." My mother says.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Emma. I was suppose to name you Emily, but Vicky is okay too." My mother says.

"You can call me Emily. Just you and father." I say.

"Okay. I also call your brother, Justin. That was suppose to be his name. Your so beautiful." My mother says.

"Beautiful like you." I say.

She hugs me and I hug her back. Finally, I met my real biological mother. Tears ran down her eyes, while tears also ran down my eyes. I wiped the tears away from her face and she wiped mine. Suddenly, Logan appeared with his back leaning against the wall, and his arms crossed. He was smiling too. My mother walked to him and hugged him. Logan hugged her back. I bet they were close friends before.

"Thank you Logan, for taking care of her well." My mother says.

"No problem Frost. She wasn't a handful anyways." Logan says smiling.

"What did you come here for?" I ask Logan.

"Charles wants to see you both in his office." Logan says.

"Okay." I say.

Me and my mother walk with Logan to Professor's office. We take twists and turns. Logan and my mother talk about the memories they had here long time ago. Guess they were really close friends. Many people that we pass by say hi and greet my mother too. I was happy that my mother wasn't an "evil one". Perhaps I assumed that wrong. We finally reached Professor's office and Logan opened the doors for us.

"Hello Vicky, Emma." Professor says.

"Hello Professor." I say.

"Hello Charles, quite a while we haven't met." My mother says.

"Yes, you still look the same." Professor says.

"Thank you." My mother says.

"So Emma, what are your plans now that we have your two children?" Logan says.

"I will be going back to John and telling him that I found our twins. Probably later because I don't want him worrying." My mother says.

"Will I follow mother?" I ask.

"It would be better if you would stay here, darling, with the X-Men. I will still come back." My mother says.

"Okay, just be fast." I say.

We all leave the Professor's office and head to the kitchen. All the X-Men are there too. We eat some food and after we're done, it's time for my mother to leave. We all walk towards the hallway and to the outside of the front door. I hug my mother goodbye and Houston hugs her too. A cab arrives and she hops in. We all wave goodbye to her and she waves too. I watch the cab disappear and we all go back inside.