Chapter 10: Kidnapped

VICKY POV

"Father, what are you doing here?" I ask.

My father locked the door. Logan went in front of me like he was my bodyguard. I tried using my telepathy to contact someone outside my room for help but it seemed like I couldn't reach anyone's mind. I loved my father, but I loved Logan more because he treated me way better than my father. I was adopted too so why would I care if Victor got hurt? He ain't my birth father. I just hoped they wouldn't fight.

"I'm here to bring you back." Victor says.

"Bring me back where?" I ask.

"Canada." Victor says.

"Not on my watch, bub." Logan says.

"Move aside Jimmy, she's my daughter." Victor says.

"No, I'm not your daughter." I say.

"And who told you that, sweetheart, Xavier?" Victor asks.

"I know he's not lying." I say.

"Get away from here." Logan says.

"Sure, after I get my daughter!" Victor says.

They charge against each other and punches each other. Logan takes his claws and strikes them in Victor's chest. Victor throws Logan all the way to the wall and it makes a hard impact. Victor runs to him and strikes his claws in Logan's stomach. Logan strikes his claws at Victor's face and Victor takes his claws out of Logan's belly and grabs me by the waist. He runs to the window with me in his arms.

"Logan help me!" I scream.

"Vicky!" Logan says.

"So long, Jimmy!" Victor says.

Victor and I both land on the ground of the institute. I turn my body into flames to try and make Victor let me go. He drops me on the ground and takes a needle from his pocket and inserts it into my shoulder. I wince at the sharp pain. He grabs my body again and runs to a van with me and his arms. He puts me in the back and duct tapes my face. I take one last look at the institute before everything goes black.

*At Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters*

LOGAN POV

I run to halls to look for Charles and the X-Men. No one seems to be in sight. I look into each of the X-Men's rooms, but no one is in there room too. I check in Charles' office to see if he was in there, but he was gone too. I check for Charles' bedroom, but he wasn't there too. I use my smelling mutation to find out where they were. I walk to the front door when suddenly, someone bumps into me.

"Hello, Frost." I say.

"Long time no see, Logan." Emma says.

She enters the school with Charles and the rest of the X-Men following. We all walk until we reach Charles' office and we all enter. I lean against the wall with my arms crossed. Emma seems to look the same ever since we last met. I remember the last time I saw her was during when Jean was a Phoenix. I trusted Emma since that day forth, but I wonder what's she doing here. Probably for Vicky.

"What's she doing here, Charles?" I ask.

"She's here for Vicky. By the way, where is she?" Charles ask.