Chapter 4

Hello again!

Sorry if my updates are suddenly getting slow. We have some projects and stuff.. but don't worry! I'll be free on Friday, Saturday, Sunday(not until midnight or somethin')

On Monday we will be having our field trip! So I'll bring my phone to write the chapter and on Tuesday it will be a rest day so I will post on that day.

And I also realized I didn't put an Author's Note after the last chapter. I forgot. Sorry!

Thank you for understandin'!!

.

.

.

.

Dipper's POV

Me and Grunkle Ford informed the others about Bill's disappearance. They were all worried. They decided to help us find him for things to get easy.

We split ways on finding him after searching the whole shack. We all agreed if we don't find him in a certain place 5 times then we all meet back at the shack.

I was on my own. So is Grunkle Ford.

Mabel was with Wendy.

And Soos was with Stan. The look on Stan's face was priceless!

We all went to the town and searched him.

Stan's POV

"Hey, Mr. Pines--" I interrupted Soos. He's been so annoying. And it's only been 5 minutes! 5 minutes! I'm just 2 more minutes closer to death.

I sighed then walked forward while talking to Soos.

"Soos, I know I'm an old man. So can you not make me die?" I requested. He seemed confused but he just decided to shut up. FINALLY!!

As we walked pass the neighborhood, we saw a shining light. I didn't really care at first but when I saw another light, I had an idea that maybe it was money or better, gold!

I ran there signaling Soos to come with me. As we ran closer and closer. I heard a whisper around the place.

"Watch your step." It said. I kept running at that time, paying no attention to the whisper. "I warned you..." It spoke once more. I still paid no attention. I finally reached the end. Soos was still panting from running.

I was about to take my gold but it wasn't gold. It was just an ordinary light. I frowned and wondered what it could be, but doing so, made me trip as I tried to step closer.

Soos tried to help me up but he fell in with me. I'm stuck with this guy.

"Help me!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. We were like plunged into another bottomless pit.

Dipper's POV

I headed to the Dusk 2 Dawn area alone. I saw the lights of the store flicker so I immediately ran away.

Grunkle Ford's POV

I watched Dipper proceed to the left side of the town. I headed to the right. I came accross the police station and saw a flyer attached to a cement wall with a very familiar face in it.

I approached the flyer and didn't really looked too surprised. I kinda predicted it anyway. Although they forgot to change his real name.

Wanted:

Stanford Pines.

Crimes commited:

Possession of illegal weapons, pug trafficking, stealing radioactive waste, fake identites and etc.

Etc.? What did Stanley do to himself and my name all this time? I shook my head and remembered that I should search for Bill.

I saw a glint of light at the corner of the street. I approached it cautiously observing the light glowing all the colors on the color wheel. I ended up walking through some trees.

The light then turned white. Then some yellow rays of light formed a sillhoutte. I looked even closer and heard something that made me shiver in fear.

"Heyyo!" A voice echoed. As I moved a branch from a tree, I stared at the figure then I jolted back but as I did, the branch hit me really hard in the head. I rubbed my head then opened my eyes, only to see the place grayscale.

Great. I fainted when I hit my head with a branch. I stood up on my feet and brushed away some dirt on my coat. I walked around to see if the figure was still around.

"Yes I'm still here. Although the word figure is kinda like teasing someone. Don't ya' think?" That voice. I should have known.

"Tad." I greeted him coldy as I was still not facing him. "Might wanna turn around, Sixer." I heaved a sigh then turned around. My eyes widened.

"B-BILL!!???!" I said surprisingly. I was staring at the yellow, triangle, one-eyed wearing top hat that I used to despise. But soon found out that he was just possessed by Bill?

"Okay, you already know too much." He said then snapped his fingers. In an instant I disappeared.

Dipper's POV

Meanwhile...

I headed to the National Library (I think that's what it's called dunno..) instead. But before I could enter I thought.

'Does Bill like to read?' I analyzed the thought first then decided to look somewhere else.

Mabel's POV

"Ughh! My feet are killing me!!" Wendy complained while adjusting her boots.

"I know but we have to find Bill. We can do this-- ohmygosh, it's Mermando!!" I screamed as I saw him wave at me at the lake.

"Mabel wait--whooaahh!" Wendy said as I dragged her with me.

I approached him and fixed my hair. "Hey, Mermando....." I slowly paused at the end. I looked at his eyes. It's glowing.

"Woowww.." I said in awe. I heard Wendy calling me but I ignored her. Mermando stared at me for a while but I was getting annoyed. He's been doing it for too long.

I turned around to check on Wendy but she was gone. I gasped and looked around but she was completely gone. I faced Mermando but he wasn't Mermando anymore. He was, Bill!?

"Haha! Guillable!" He spoke. He snapped his fingers then I disappeared into some portal.

Dipper's POV

Meanwhile...

After 1 hour of walking, checking, breathing, sweating and asking questions, I still can't find him. But I also can't find the others. Where are they?

Meh, maybe they're already back. I walked home tired and sleepy but saw that there was no one outside. Maybe they're inside already. I took a peek inside but there was also no one there.

Okay, what is going on?

.

.

.

.

.

That's done whew!

If some of you guys already read the first book, I'm sure some may recall the Everlasting Flower of Life.

It will still play a short role. Just revealed it early for, I don't know, hype? Hehe never mind. Sometimes I just really dunno.

Anyway,

Good day and Goodbye!!