Chapter 5

Heyyo! So our field trip is getting closer and closer.

The date in my country(well atleast the date for now...)

Sept. 19, 2015

Saturday. It's on Monday, Sept. 21.
I'm in a different coutry. Keep that in mind. That explains the advanced date in some other countries.

To readers who already passed this date well you must've read this after this year, this week, this month or 3 days after I published it. (OBVIOUSLY!)

So.................... da story! xD

.

.

.

.

Dipper's POV

"Guys!? HELLO? GUYSSS!!!!!?" I try to call them out. But I failed on doing so. I adjusted my pine tree hat as I felt it slip after running around the shack.

I started to panic. "Oh man. Oh man, oh man, oh man!" I paced back and forth thinking about some places where I may have seen them. But there weren't any. I sat down on the couch of the living room. I laid back for a while.

I looked at the mug on top of the TV set. I sighed then decided to put it in the sink but when I touched it, it turned grey.

I quickly put the mug back on top of the TV. I froze. I stood still from where I was standing.

I turned around and saw the corner of the wall turn grey. It followed along the other corners then filled the wall.

I furrowed my brows but realized that it may be Tad again.

"Seriously, you really didn't miss me, Pine Tree?" I heard his voice echo.

"Hmm, let me think about it... oh wait, I didn't miss you!" I said sarcastically.

I can't see his physical form but only his cat-eyed eyeball. He was hiding in a dark part of the living room.

"Are you sure?" He challenged maniacally. He emerged from the shadows. I gasped at the demon in front of me.

Can't be..

"It can be, Pine Tree." Bill-- Tad said.

"Why, Bill? How could you side with him again? Or did you?" I hesitated. He let out a small chuckle.

"Your smart, Pine Tree." He said. "I'm still calling you Tad, Tad." I informed him coldy. I crossed my arms.

"Relax kid. Stop building tension in here because I'm not helping you build it. I'd rather break down an actual structure." He sarcastically stated. I rolled my eyes.

"What do you want demon?" I asked him. Trying to get things over with.

"Oh nothing, just wanted to tell you something about the others but you don't seem to be in the mood." I was surprised at what he said. I wad feeling apprehensive at first but what if they're in real danger?

I faced him. He was pretending to checking his nails. "Where are they?" I asked him first. He immediately stopped doing anything then approached me. I stepped back with caution.

"They're in my lair.." He said. He laughed insanely all of a sudden then disappeared. "Wait!" I screamed amd heard my voice crack.

"Darn!" I always get upset when that happens. The color of the shack was regained. I sighed.

"I wish I could be with everyone..." I muttered and closed my eyes.

"Wish granted!" A voice echoed through the room. My eyes shot open and I jolted. I disappeared like lightning.

.

.

.

.

.

So you guys noticed this chapter is short. I did that on purpose. Since I already wrote the highly detailed action stuff in the first book, there won't be much to write in this one.

When I write chapters, I focus on one main idea or topic. But for your entertainment, I try to make them longer, but I can't really think of anything at the moment so I ended up makin' this chap short.

I decided to make the chaps a bit shorter so that I can write more chapters on the way. Plus, it'll save me some time!

So I'll be doing that from now on.

Hope you guys undertstand...
Atleast it's confirmed that I'm gonna finish the book!!

Good day and goodbye!