Chapter 17 ~ That's not Ford

Trust no one!! Nahh.. sometimes you have to.. anyways.. would Dipper and Stan trust ??? in this one? Haha who is it?

NOTE!! GUYS REMEMBER THE FLOWER THING!? IT'S AN EPIC FAIL!! CUT THAT FROM THE PLOTTT!!!! TAD JUST SLIPPED IN MY MIND SO I DON'T REALLY NEED THE FLOWER.. SOORRRYYYY FOR TTHHAAAATTT!!!

Now...READ, READERS!! Lol

.

.

.

Dipper's POV

"Wh-who--what? I-Is that??" I stuttered at the sight of Grunkle Ford.. strangling my sister to death.

"What are you doing!?" Grunkle Stan confusingly asked his brother. He just laughed maniacally. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. "Hey, Ford!" I bravely stood up. Grunkle Stan tried to push me away but I shook his hand off of my arm.

"You got some explaining to do! What the heck are you doing? That's your great niece!" I pointed out. Along the way, I was scolding him. Not polite. I know but what else can I do!? Leave Mabel dying in my uncle's grasp!?

He finally loosened his grip on her then literally threw her on the ground. She held her neck, clearly glad that she has finally breathed air. Grunkle Ford walked over to me. Meanwhile, Stan was helping Mabel.

"You want me to explain? I'll explain." Ford said simply. I almost tilted my head when he said that but he grabbed both ends of my vest. "Trust No One!" He threw me on the ground and slowly walked away. Very similar to the way Mabel fell.

Even with the bruised knee I still spoke up and asked Grunkle Ford more questions. "W-Why?" I said with a dry throat. He paused and sideviewed. His eyes are glinting with a tint of blue at the side of the his pupil.

"I decided to make a plan on my own. Regardless of your safety, I wish to get out on my own. But you're too curious. So I had to discipline one of you.." He explained coldly.

"One of us? But I was the one who spied on.. you..." I stopped in my sentence as I just told him the incident earlier. "Ah so it was you! I couldn't read your mind but now I know, Pine Tree.." Grunkle Ford's voice echoed.

"Tad!" I instantly shouted. Grunkle Ford's figure turned to face me.

"You! What did you do to my uncle, sister and to Bill!? I've had enough of--" I was ready to slam his face then I remembered.. Grunkle Ford.

"Dipper! Stop! Now's not the time!!" Grunkle Stan stopped me. I growled at Tad in Ford's body's direction. "What are you gonna do Dipper? Fight your own uncle?" He taunted. "Good luck!" He laughed.

"Tad what more could you want!? You said you have the journals! So what else?" I interrogated.

"Can I let you in on a little secet, kid?" He paused and hovered down to my size. "I had those journals. I don't need them anymore. Didn't you noticed that I returned it? But I'm not a good creature. A certain six-handed freak read a spell for me and now I have the power to open up another gateway to connect my world and yours! This time, we'll be invincible!" He said triamphully and insanely.

"How could Grunkle Ford do such a thing!?" I thought loudly. "Simple. A little blackmail.." Tad sang playfully.

"You think this is a game!?" I shouted at him. Demons. I hate them all! Tad just laughed.

"Speaking of games, where were we, Stanley?" He said and snapped his fingers.

Grunkle Stan sounded like he was choking. I whirled around to see that my guess was right. Blue whiffs of smoke was surrounding his neck as he was lifted in the air. I saw Tad controlling the smoke.

Grunkle Stan weakly looked down at us and Mabel. He weakly smiled and even weakly waved at us. Tears were already streaming down my face as I watched my uncle choke his own brother.

I realized, that's not Ford..

That's a monster.

.

.

.

I know, I know. Kinda short but it's okay enough! Besides i'll update soon!