Chapter 16 ~ Should I really Trust no One?

If you just read this after reading chapter 15 then I told ya you'll already see the next chap....

Anywho, what are we waiting for? Let's start this chapter! Also.. this is longer that the last oneeeee!!!

.

.

.

Ford's POV (I missed writing his so bad!)

Previously

"Come on, Stanford! All I need is one tiny detail of your so-called plan! I've been disturbed by, Gold too many times that I've lost track of all of you meat sacks progresses." Tad, almost desperately, said.

BTR

"Tad, I don't know if Bill is still around but whatever we're planning, I'm never going to tell you! The only thing you're gonna know is that we're gonna get outta gere with Bill on our side. I know he's still good, deep down he is. But I don't expect myself to trust him fully though. You got that, Tad?" I finished triamphully. Tad just seemed amusingly satisfied at my words.

"Yeah whatever. Thanks a lot, Sixer! See ya' in your nightmares!" He cheerfully said and disappeared. Hmm.. this room didn't turn grey. That's the first.

He must've taken a physical form because of Bill's body. A gasp from behind alerted me. I whirled around and looked at a silhoutte hiding behind the door frame. "Who's there!?" I interrogated angrily to cover my panicking state that I was in.

Whoever that is, he/she must've heard my conversation with Tad. "Show yourself!" I repeated in the same tone.

The figure just gasped one more time and ran away. I had to find out who that is so I ran with it. That person was awfully fast and I'm just an old man.

I chased him through the dark hallways and when I rested for a minute he was gone. I ended up panting in the courtyard seeing everyone fast asleep.

Everyone except Dipper. He seemed like he finished a marathon. His position in the bench of this weird-looking courtyard was very unnatural.

His chest was on the sitting area with his face up clearly pretending to read journal 3, which is upside down I may add, while his lower body was hanging from the handle of the bench that lets you rest your arm.

I decided to interrogate him. I sneeked up behind him and frightfully called his name.

"Dipper!!" He flinched at the sound of my panicked voice and flipped on his back making him face me. He dropped the journal so he attempted to pick it up, but due to his panic, he fell down.

He swiftly stood up and fixed his pine tree hat. After all those actions he finally spoke.

"*pants* Hey... Grunkle For..d" he said in between pants. "Hello, Boy. Do you mind explaining why you're breathing has reached a high rate causing your heart to pump more blood?" I asked. Was that a casual question? I'm still not fully familiar with this dimension. I still miss dimension 52
(A.N- If u guys watched 'The Last Mabelcorn' and you saw the screen where Grunkle Ford's thoughts were about to be viewed by Dip, you guys know what dimension 52 is.)

"Wha-whatever do you mean? I was just, um reading m-my journal! See?" Dipper then showed me a page in the journal that he randomly picked.

My eyes widened at the page.

BILL CIPHER
Is he watching me?

BILL CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

Beware Bill. The most powerful and dangerous creature I've ever encountered. Whatever you do, never let him into your mind.