Chapter 14

Once again, this chapter is the continutation of the story not the part 2 of the special chap.

So that's it... now.. the chapter!

.

.

.

.

Bill's POV ..sorta him..*yay?*

"Ahem I can read your mind." I said to that stupid Pine-- he's not stupid Tad-- shut up Bill. As I was saying stupid Pine tree.

I heard him mumble something then I disappear once more in the shadows. But I was still watching his every move.

"Tad, let me go!! Stop lying to Dipper! Stop leaving hints to think that you're me! You know he's--"

"Yea, I know. He's too, gullible. Like you say. But Gold, didn't you say you missed this form?" I conversed. Okay fine, My name is Tad. I possessed Gold and now here I am tricking Pine Tree.

I'm just pretending to be Bill to you know.. lure the Pines. And it is working perfectly! Everything is slowly falling into place...

"You stay away from them you four-sided freak!" That's it! This Bill guy needs some disciplining. I disappeared then poofed next to Bill in the mindscape.

Dipper's POV

He left. Just. Like. That. Something's up.. it's weird. Hmm, nevermind. I need to find the others..

I stood up and walked around the wide area. It seemed bigger that I first saw this place. The thing is, Bill er.. Tad um.. both of them?, keep a lot of secrets but too obvious. Obvious enough for traps to be set.

So it's best to not always listen to strange-looking demons who make deals with you or befriend you.
I came across a door that was slightly opened. Of course, I was curious so I snuck in and saw that the real others were trapped in a conatiner with tubes surrounding them that seemed to be sucking the life outta them. I widened my eyes.

A computer was in the middle of it all. This looked like the room where I saw the fake copies of the others. In the computer was a password.

8 letters..

Okay De Ja Vu here.. I typed in that word then it worked. I started getting suspicious. But then the tubes moved away and the container opened one by one.

"Oww. D-Dipper?" Wendy groaned. They all looked pretty dizzy. I just waved at her and the others. "Hey." They all said simultaneously. I thought for a moment.

"Wait, you guys are real right?" I unsurely questioned. They all looked at me confisingly then nodded after.

"Well, you guys need rest, because when you do,  we are going to get the real Bill and go home." They nodded again then Grunkle Ford finally spoke.

"But we must approach him with caution. He defintely has something big planned up his sleeves. I suggest that we make a diversion or a plan first." He suggested. We all agreed.

***after planning***

This is the most crazy idea we have ever thought of..

.

.

.

Sorry that was short! I had a writer's block for a while..

SO PREPARE FOR HIATUS!!!!!!

~HeartyPinesss