Chapter 23 ~ The Showdown

11 days until Christmas.. yup. I'm waiting for our Christmas party for.. some gifts xD

So here is the new update anyway, haha

.

.

.

Mabel's POV

Previously,

The roof of this small room was suddenly lifted.

"Hahahahahahaha!! Idiots!!!" The cackling voice teased.

"What have I done!?" Dipper said with so much stress and regret. What's he so scared and guilty about!?

BTR

"Haha, yeah, Pine Tree. It's your fault! Wahahahaha!!" The laughing continued. Wait, Pine Tree's fault?

"Arghh!! Face us like a man, Tad!" Wendy snarled as she pointed to Tad.

The square demon gazed down at the teenage girl. He shot Wendy a glare and raced towards her.

Wendy backed up and stared at the demon in front of her. I, on the other hand, just watched frighteningly.

I glanced at Dipper and saw him in awe and in fear. "What did you say, Red?" Tad snarled as he slowly floated towards Wendy.

She just stood there. I've never seen her in so much shock. Usually she would've kicked his butt, but now she seems to be frozen.

"I said, WHAT DID YOU SAY!" Tad shouted then his dark purple figure glowed a hellish red and he increased in height.

His voice echoing in the cubicle we were in.

I felt my hands getting cold and wet. I just wanna go home..

"You should've talked when you had the chance, kiddo. Now I have to take you too." Tad said sinisterly.

"Wait what!?" I heard Dipper panic. But before anything else, Tad froze Wendy and grabbed her icy figure. Without hesitation, he threw Wendy to the ground then she was shattered to a million pieces.

My eyes widened then I cried in shock. "Wendy!!" Me and Dipper screamed. We ran to Wendy's crystal shards. As I got there, it all melted. Everything.

She's gone. I breathed heavily. Wendy's gone too. Soos and Wendy..

"What have you done!?" I screamed at Tad. "No! No, Mabel! It's my fault!" Dipper snapped. What's the matter with him!?

Dipper's POV

"It's all my fault!" I admitted. Grunkle Ford and Grunkle Stan are missing.. then Soos and Wendy!? I can't believe this! This is all my fault! If only I wasn't clumsy at first. I would never had earned this stupid birthmark!

"Dipper snap out of it! This is totally not your fault! Don't blame yourself." Mabel approached me and comforted.

"Now that she's taken care of. Next is your uncles! Oh! And probably the whole wide world too! Hahahaha!" He chuckled then snapped his fingers.

Ford and Stan appeared. They were all bruised and wounded.

"Grunkle Stan! Great Uncle Ford!" I shrieked.

"Kids! No, don't!" Stan struggled for words but he fell to his knees. Ford came along struggling as well.

"It's fun to see you kids in pain. So.. more pain! Haha! I'm having fun! Who else is?" Tad laughed joyfully meanwhile we are all covered in frowns. And frankly, some are covered in wounds.

.

.

.

That was short! Well guess.. what? Change of plans! Long chapter is chapter 25.. but that's the grand finale. The end of the Traveling Dimensions series. No more prequel..

Soooo..

GOODDAYANDGOODBYE...