Chapter 15 ~ I'm back!!

Heyy.. I've been gone for a while.. well... a lonnngggg time. Sorry about the hiatus but the good news is I'm finally back!!

Now hold on to your seats for a jumbo chapter, (It's only a jumbo one because I'm splitting this chapter into 2 parts).

Let's get this started!! Oh.. about the pic... IT'S JUST TOO KAWAIIII!!! I just like Bill in that pic..

.

.

.

.

Dipper's POV (I missed writing his POV ^-^)

"Are you crazy man!? We're gonna be in big trouble!" Wendy worried at our plan. "Yeah dudes, this plan seems pretty unstable,--" Soos agreed as he was suddenly cut off by Grunkle Ford scolding.

"Enough! For the last time, we aren't going to change the plan because we planned it for a week and this is our only way out. Now are you going to lay here and hesitate about this plan or shut your yaps and stick with it and pull this off!?" He screamed at us, particularly at Wendy and Soos. They both remained silent. We all know that Grunkle Ford has been working hard for the past 6 days trying to compromise a plan. We haven't been a huge help really. So he would just growl when he would pass by us who were just laying around the place.

Bill/Tad didn't really bother us that much. He would visit us and check if we were alright then would leave immediately. He's been acting weird but I feel too guilty at Ford for some strange reason..

I glanced at his frustrated face then faced down after his eyes met my look. He looked at me curiously. I sweated like crazy. I didn't want to get scolded like that too. I avoided his gaze even more but that only made things worse. I heard his footsteps getting closer.

I swallowed a lump in my throat as the heels of his black boots sounded louder than ever. Then it suddenly stopped.

I was tempted to look up when my head was tapped. I didn't want to look up but I had to, since the one who tapped it was,

"Gr-Grunkle Ford! Hehe.. what's the matter?" I asked him casually, but not casual enough for it to pay off.

"Dipper, are you okay with this plan?" He asked calmly. O-kay? Now he's the one being weird. One minute he's serious now he's being this calm guy.

"Answer me, boy!" His voice started to rise. I shook in fear. My thoughts forcing my brain to command my mouth to utter a word but I can't. I'm stuck in this silent state. I'm starting to fear Grunkle Ford. He's been more strict than usual.

"I said answer!" He screamed again. I flinched as I heard his voice echo across the stadium-like courtyard. I just wanted to get away from this conversation. I wanna run away from his face but I have to answer him. I forced my mouth to answer Grunkle Ford but I tried too hard.

"Yes! I said yes okay? Are you happy now old man!?" I scornfully retorted. Grunkle Ford's eyes widened then I followed. I heard distant laughing from my other Great Uncle. I rolled my eyes as I glanced at him.

Grunkle Ford slowly narrowed his eyes at me. "Finally raising your voice on me, huh?" He eyed me sternly. I gulped one last time. 'That's it, Dipper. You're dead..' I thought to myself. "Save that talk when you see that traitor." He said then walked away. I can tell that he was referring to Bill since he assumed that he joined forces with Tad again, but he really wasn't sure either..

I on the other hand didn't really think so. I didn't really tell the others about that 'prophecy, part of the ten' talk with Bill/Tad. I'm still confused between them.

We stared at his retreating figure then I felt a pair of eyes looking at me. I guess that person right at my first attempt. "Haha! Kid! You really stood up to my brother. Your own Great Uncle! I'm proud of--hey! Where'ya going, Dipper?" Grunkle Stan asked in suprised as he stopped praising me.

"Uh, I'm going to apologize." I said in a sassy tone then walked in the same direction to where Grunkle Ford headed off to. His footsteps are starting to become more audible as I continue to walk forwards. I heard voices from a dim-lighted room. I quickly marched towards that room and slowly crept inside.

I wonder what Grunkle Ford is doing in a dark room like this..

"Come on, Stanford! All I need is one tiny detail of your so-called plan! I've been disturbed by, Gold too many times that I've lost track of all of you meat sacks progresses." Tad, in his human form, said. He looked different every time he would visit us. His outfit would slowly change into a dark violet color. It's clear that Tad is doing that but what's exactly going on with Bill right now? Is Tad doing something we don't know of?

Wait, speaking of Tad, what the heck does he want with Grunkle Ford? I only heard the end of his speech. "--you got that, Tad?" He finished. Did he just tell Tad our plan? "Yeah whatever. Thanks a lot, Sixer. See ya' in your nightmares!" He cheerfully said. I didn't observe his tone when he thanked Grunkle Ford. Did they team up!? How dare he? Wait don't jump into conclusions Dipper. This is your Great Uncle.

He wouldn't do such a thing.. would he?

Then I gasped loudly.

.

.

.

.

.

That's a wrap! For now.. I'll post updates right after you read this.. You'll already see another chapter next to this one. So check that out and read itttt!! Lol I sound like Tyler...

'Till next time!

GOOD DAY AND GOODBYE!