The Old Times

A.N- yep on to the next story. Want this chapter to be long so I wouldn't have to deal with thirty chapter.

Third Person

Maria Stark and Howard Stark knew all about young love. At first they loved each other and even had a kid. His name was Anthony Stark.

Afterwards they realized one thing,

Young love dies over time, the only reason they did not divorce was because of their son.

They both agreed to just be partners, they were good at that.

Some people married not by love buy just the fact that they can deal with each other.

That's when one day Maria meet a certain man near the beach. She always saw weird things, that's when she found out the man who she fell in love with is a god.

At first she was a little startle but still did not go.

Howard knew about this man (but did not know he was a god).

That next year she had a child.

But the process was exhausting, she held her daughter Sally Stark as she was slowly fading.

Howard promise to treat the girl as his own, and Maria smiled at Howard before her heart stopped.

This story is about Sally Jackson and her life before she had Percy.

-------- 10 year time skip-------------------------------------

Tony's P.O.V (he is 11 right now)

I was just dreaming mind my own business when I heard a voice yell in my ear

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TONY"

I groaned

"Sal can I sleep for nine more hours?"

"No it's your birthday now get ready"

She left and just as I was getting up the phone rang.

It was Howard, my dad, giving me the normal birthday call then politely asking question then hanging up after this process was done.

20 minutes later I was at the kitchen of our huge house looking at the mess around.

Sal(her nickname) was near the stove trying to make pancakes.

She grumbled about not being able to flip them. I look up to see pancakes on the ceiling.

We started to eat blue pancakes with the mess around us, we can always pay someone to clean it.

Sal and me started to go to my workshop. She immediately went to the computer, I don't want to brag but when it comes to building I am better then my little sister. But don't worry when it comes programming and hacking my sister is a boss.

My sister had brown hair with startling sea green eyes and she was wearing a black button up striped shirt (strips were downwards) and blue jeans.

For a nine year old girl (about to be ten next month) she looked older than her age.

I looked over her shoulder to see her playing a game.

"Wow you make programming seem so much easier" I said sarcastically with a smirk in my face.

She pushed me playfully faking a glare "oh come on I am trying to beat my high score." Before she started to fill the room with laughter.

To be honest she did make programming and hacking look easy. She can easily destroy any security and get away with it without getting caught, matter of fact she teaches me how to do it, I not as good as her but I am pretty good.