Gathering Frost

Finally chapter, but do not fear the next book (shattered ice) will come. But give me two weeks, to gather all my thoughts.

This chapter is dedicated to.....

Everyone who fav this. Because they are just plain awesome.

On with the story.

Sally's P.O.V

August 18.

My son came to this world on that day at 10:47 a.m.

I remember the pain, but it seemed to fade the second I heard his cry.

The nurse allowed me to have Perseus Eilif Jackson (a.n- yeah I took this from frost blood book)

By my side in the hospital bed, he's so tiny. I felt so much love towards my son, his eyes were closed and he was asleep.

He looks adorable with the little tuft of hair that escape the baby hat he had on.

I couldn't help but think pridefully that I gave birth the the cutest baby in the world (maybe even the universe). Perseus yawned (yep cutest baby in the universe).

In this blissful moment I forgot about all my trouble as I saw my baby sleep peacefully.

Unknown place

The Norns and fates were fighting.

'He is going to be raised by his mother, his fate is in our hand so!'

'Not quite, his father is a jotun but lives in Asgard. Much influence is giving to us.'

As they squabble about the poor boy's fate, they unintentionally leave his fate unattended, but that's what it took for another powerful being to take his fate in her hand.

In the shadows was the person who claimed the boy's life, secretly. Maybe this boy is the answer in unifying her sisters, and preventing the mad Titan from rising.

Time could only tell, she would of laughed at that joke if she was born with emotions.

Why would she laugh. Easy, she was and is time, time with infinite power to do anything
(anytime).

Times skip

(A.N- I did some googling on what four months babies do, so this will be accurate)

Christmas Day.

I bought some baby toys for Perseus( no nickname yet).

It was the morning and I put a blanket seven feet from the glowing Christmas tree and let Perseus have some tummy time.

Lately Perseus been baby talking and cooing, he immediately kicked his feet and rolled on his tummy.

After a slight struggle he had his head lifted and he gave me a toothless smile.

"Awwww" I heard a female voice behind me, I turned to see my step mother (not spelling her name), triton and dad.

Immediately mother (I called her that Because I didn't have a mom and well.... She was triton's.) went to Perseus and started to play peek a boo. Triton, in an instant, was also in front of Perseus

"Sup nephew, I'm your uncle triton. I'm also your favorite uncle, and this is your grandmother."

Perseus smiled and giggled before blabbing out words.

My dad came up to Perseus and sat in front of him, "hello grandson, I am your grandfather".

Perseus sensing the tension tried to mimicked the serious expression my father had and tried to talking in a low voice, then he kicked his legs and giggled.

Dad cracked a smile before laughing, "he's definitely your son Sally"

"His eyes are the same color of the sea but..." Triton drifted as he scrutinized Perseus eyes carefully.

I understood what triton meant, it was just like the sea but frozen, yet it was moving with emotion. Beautiful sheets of ice over the ocean going with the waves without shattering (A.n- good choice of words) I adored how cute Perseus eyes looked.

Soon my family had to leave, but one hour later a knock came from the door.

I opened it to see pepper, "merry Christmas Sally"

We hugged, I quickly dragged pepper towards Percy. Pepper agreed to be Perseus godparent when Perseus was born.

Pepper was playing peek a boo as Perseus sat on my lap, Perseus merely yawned a cute long yawn.

"Awww, someone's tired" pepper cooed.

I placed Perseus in his crib and tucked him in, I closed the door to his room and walked back into the living room.

Pepper looked slightly upset, I ask her what's wrong.

"I'm a terrible godmother, I might never see little Percy again"

"Percy?" I questioned.

"I'm still his godmother, I thought Perseus nickname could be Percy."

Just then her phone rang, she picked it up.

After she was done the conversation she looked up and said

"Sorry Sally, I got to go. Stark industry stuff."

I convinced her that it was fine.

I went back to percy's room once she left, Percy was sound asleep. I took his fist out of his mouth, which was trying to eat it in his sleep.

I looked out of the window, wishing Loki was here to see our son.

It was lightly snowing outside, but the snow just melted the second it hit the ground.

But for some strange reason, (a.n- just saying loki's a frost giant)

Spreading across the window, was frost.

Gathering frost.

To be continue soon

A.n- yeahhhhh. This book is done. Sorry if it is short, but it's like an epilogue The next book would be call shattered ice. Things are going to get much more complicated, I will post a a.n (in this book) saying when the sequel is out. Plz tell me what you think, things I lacked and need to improve on.

In two weeks I will start the next one (yeah I am not posting during thanksgiving)

Wattpad note- pic above is the picture of my next fanfic book. Comment on in if you like it.

Vote

Cooljoanna14 out