Me? Courting?

Above is just a pic of what I think Percy would look like little dress up as Loki.

A.n- yeah this chapter is dedicated to

........

@Musiclover898 (from wattpad)

On with the story

LAST TIME

He smiled "well you're here now, also mother wants (last chapter I noticed the spelling error) to speak to you"

"Well then, I better be on my way."

I turned walking away before Thor could give me another headache.

I wonder why my mother has ask for me, well I am about to find out.

Loki's P.O.V

My mother was by the halls looking at painting when I found her.

She smiled and I greeted her with a hug, "Loki my son where were you today?"

"Around" I stated not revealing anything.

"You cannot fool your own mother Loki, I see that look in your eyes. What happened?" She stated before leading me to the room with a fire in the middle.

We sat down.

"I merely meet someone who....... Interest me." In truth the women Sally did interest me, the way she casually said she got disowned.

She hummed in response waiting for me to continue.

"Mother what is a bookworm, the person called me that?" Careful to not reveal anything.

She frowned "very strange name my son.... Was it an insult?"

I shook my head "apparently not, in a way it was treated like a title"

She bit her lips to hold back a laugh, it was a rather weird title to be called.

"So will I meet this person" she said her eyes sparkled, as if she was thinking of something amusing.

"no, I highly doubt you will meet her." I missed the trumpeted look my mother held.

"A women. You did not mention that? Is it.... Something you wish not to tell me" she said innocently.

I flustered a bit but she coutine

"Now I must meet her, how long were you friends with this lady? Does your brother Thor know?"

I quickly said "it does not matter."

Mother merely stared at me.

The rest of the time consist of us comfortable talking about things that really did not matter.

Yet it seemed just right.

But the women Sally was still on my mind.

Sally's P.O.V

2 months after meeting Loki

Just a month ago I ask my dad to become a demigod, you see I study the mist for some time so I should be good hiding myself, of course my dad was overjoyed when he heard this is made me his daughter again.

My life was the same considered the fact some alien guy named Loki visited me two months ago.

And yet I did not know whether I should feel relieved or not.

It seemed the fates decide to not complicate my life.

.......wait.........

Never mind, I see Loki across the street.