Love the way it feels

This chapter is dedicated to

....

Me (lol I forgot to add a question of the day last chapter)

On with the story

(Warning a lot of pov changing)

Sally p.o.v (24 years old)

Yeah today just could not get any worse then it is already. Why.

Oh yeah I'll tell you why. It's been 2 years since Loki and I had that movie night, from that day on we started to meet up. We soon became best friends. Sometimes I would talk about my life, and he would talk about his.

We both are there for each other.

Maybe at one point he and his brother Thor were close, but from what I been hearing they Been growing apart.

I was just reading a book after a tired day from work when there was a knock on the door.

Loki came pretty early today, I thought as I open the door

"Hi Lok- Dad what are you doing here!"

Dad would usually offer a smile but today he looked furious.

I let him in and went in the kitchen, I wonder why he is here. Or for the most case why he looks so angry.

"Dad what is wro-"

I got cut off when he raised his hand signaling me to stop. "I'm just going to cut to the chase Sally. I heard a rumor that you fallen in love WITH AN ASGARDIAN!"

"No we're just friends. Dad you got it all wrong, we just.... Hang out."

He keep quiet before saying in a soft yet angry voice "do you know who told me this"

I shook my head.

"A certain love goddess."

I stood silent, did I love Loki? Yeah we were like best friends, but falling in love. I can't do that.

"Dad, listen to yourself, Loki is just-"

"Loki. Do you mean Loki as in the god of lies and mischief. Of all you choose!"

"DAD. Loki is a prince, right?"

He nodded.

"And a prince needs a heir, right?"

He nodded again.

"But I can't do that so that would never work in the first place."

He open his mouth and said "this is too risky. You could get hurt. Zeus could find out, if not careful war could happen."

I looked right at my dad's eyes and said "we are just friends, that's all we will every be.

He nodded before saying "okay stay safe" and with that said he was gone.

Oh fates please just let us be friends.

Oh how wrong was I.

Loki's P.O.V

Sally.

That was all that I could think of as I sat in the Royal library attempting to read a book.

Soon I realized what I was reading.

Loving someone isn't as much about the emotions as it is about the thoughts. Thinking about someone, wishing the best for that person, doing the best to make him or her happy and, well, caring for that person just as much as - if not more than - yourself, that's what love is.