Calm before storm

A.N- Shout Out, today from fanfiction i am shouting out the name....

Avengerfrost....

you answered the question correctly so this chapters is dedicated for you

Sally's P.O.V

Last year I turned 16,(a.n-oooo another time skip)

At first in camp I just stayed a year rounder, because of my lack of training. But the when Gwen decided that we were friend, she also decided that I became her sparring partner.

Yeah fun fact Gwen does not know what the word mercy and 'I yield, don't kill me!' Is.

I quickly became A skilled swordsman... I mean women. It there a word for a woman that is skilled at fighting with a sword, great my ADHD is acting up.

Anyway I am at this boarding school, if I would ever have a normal life I would be a writer, even a artist. But I really want to write books, my dad secretly put money on the school for me.

I was sitting in my class, which was history, daydreaming letting my ADHD run wild.

"SALLY JACKSON"

don't get me wrong I actual enjoy history. I get to learn tactics and about wars. Secretly that could be useful in my demigod life.

But when it came to mesmerizing dates of important event and going into detail with boring old elections, plus my dyslexia, I was easily daydreaming.

"SALLY JACKSON"

I snapped back to reality, okay maybe I let my imagination run a little bit wild.

The teacher, Mrs. Turpentine, hates my guts.

You see some teachers in high school usually teach one subject and the AP part of it. But Mrs. Turpentine teaches world history and English class.

She thinks I am just plain lazy, she thinks I use my ADHD and dyslexic as an excuse so natural she goes hard in me.

It is the last month in this school before I make a hightail for camp.

"Miss Jackson if you think you know everything then please do the teaching for this lesson."

I really usually just say sorry but instead I said

"This lesson only has dates on boring events"

She glared at me before saying coldly

"Then change the lesson.

Uh oh. I thought she would roll her eyes and continue, well I'll too far deep now.

I raised my hand.

"Yes miss Jackson"

"Can I have five minutes to gathering my information together"

Yeah I never was one to hold back against a challenge.

"No do it right now"

Okay now I'm a little mad.

I smiled innocently and said "I did not know you allow students to not be prepared to do the teacher's job?"

Most of the class snickered, she gave in to my demands.

Five minutes later I was talking about about world war 2.

So yeah you all know adolf the big leader of Germany that went in war.

Secretly I knew so much about it Because he was a son of hades and it's in the whole demigod history.

I just told the water downed mortal version, the class looked a little interested in the topic. I gone in great detail in the battles, it went by easily that the bell soon rang.