New life

yeah this chapter is dedicated to....

candycrum

for being the first to answer the questioned.

on with the story

Sally P.O.V

We were driving to camp.

So far we were way ahead on time, there was a welcoming silence in the sunny day.

We were driving on the road looking at the field of grass, it look like it was going to be a good day.

At one point Amara stopped the car in a side of the road and said "I'm sure enjoying this day wouldn't hurt."

I agreed.

Yet.....

I felt a hint of uneasiness, something about this surrounding was...... Familiar.

It started to give me a headache.

Without us knowing, we left our bags at the car...... Including my sword. Leaving only Amara with a weapon.

Later on I knew That was a big mistake.

Amara ran and I ran after her, she then suddenly stopped, I stopped but fell.

"Be Careful."

I bend down to see a stunning red flower.

It was taller then the avenge flower and had a breathtakingly beautiful red glow surrounding it.

"Why is it glowing" I questioned.

Amara smiled before saying "I am a daughter of Demeter, the flower notices me and is..... Well glowing with happiness."

"What about the garden at the back of the Demeter cabin?"

"Oh they're just spoiled"

We laughed, this day was so relaxing. That's good considering we may not live to next week.

"Race you back?" Amara said in a questioning tone.

"Get ready to lose." I said.

We ran off in the field laughing and enjoying the sunshine.

I started to pour some speed to get to the car first.

It was like a normal good dream.

Dream.

WAIT DREAM!!

I had a brief flashback of the dream I had about a hellhound about to-

*Growl*

In horror I saw the hellhound that was going to kill me right in front of the car.

I stopped abruptly in running, I had no weapon.

I turned on my heel and help Amara stop and said

"Run!"

We started to run.

Wait that wouldn't work in my dream. I was suddenly pulled out of thinking as it pounced on me.

It started to lower it jaw to bite my neck off, I open my mouth to let out a scream of terror.

Then the worst happened.

Amara my dear brave friend went to the hellhound and kicked it in the face.

I stopped screaming, the hellhound froze, and Amara with a brave face backed away.

In a mid-second the hellhound snapped its head towards Amara, hatred in its eyes as it stalked towards her, growling at the back of its throat.