Releashed

Stiles pov
Stiles missed his jeep. Without it he had to use a bike like Scott used to, making him more prone to things like kidnapping for example.

  Yes, he'd been kidnapped. Again.

He had been cycling back to his house when he had got a puncture and had pulled onto the pavement to check it out. It was a very quiet evening and nobody was about. A hand had clamped over his mouth and he had felt a needle-urgh he hated needles- prick into his neck and then everything had faded to black.

He had woken up here in the last place he would have expected to be taken to.

The animal clinic.

At first he had thought it was a trick being played on him by Malia or Lydia or someone. Not Scott. Scott was...out of the picture.

It wasn't any of his friends though- it was Theo. Stiles could see him sitting the other side of the counter but it wasn't that treacherous no good creep that scared him the most. It was the box inbetween them.

Stiles had recognised it the moment he laid eyes on it. It was a very distinctive box crafted from nemeton wood. He had never wanted to see it again. The nightmares had only recently started to leave.

It was THE box. It was the box imprisoning the nogitsune.

Suddenly, everything became clear to Stiles- why Theo had kidnapped him, why he hadn't harmed him and why he was here.

Theo wanted to revoidify him -if that was a word- and had taken him here because the walls were mountain ash wood which meant that the supernatural nogitsune could only possess him. He felt the start of panic.

Deaton and Scott came here loads, they had to turn up eventually didn't they? but Theo -unless he really was as dumb as he looked- would have made sure they were out of the way.

Theo suddenly looked up and noticed Stiles was conscious and gave him a very nogitsunesque smirk.

"Maybe you should let the nogitsune possess you instead?" Suggested Stiles trying to cover the tremor in his voice. "You seem to fit the job description. Void Theo has a ring to it don't ya think?"

"I see despite being kidnapped you're still your usual sarcastic self" said Theo with another smirk. How did Scott ever trusted this psycho? His smile had evil written all over it.

  "In case you were wondering I have sent the pack on a wild goose chase so they won't be back for a while and this room is soundproofed so don't bother screaming." He continued confirming Stiles' suspicions.

"You realise you can never trust a fox" Stiles pointed out. "It'll double cross you"

"No you won't" Theo said with such confidence that Stiles started to have doubts. Had he found a way to control the nogitsune? If so that could either be very bad or very good. Probably very bad considering this was Theo. Also the way he had said you creeped Stiles out.

Theo hopped over the mountain ash wood counter. "As you can see I can reach over easily -because I'm a chimera who are not technically supernatural- and open the box then quickly snatch my hand back without any danger of being possessed myself. I could have just created a mountain ash circle but where's all the fun in that" he grinned, flashing his pearly white toothpaste commercial teeth.

"They are going to realise it's not me" argued Stiles. "They didn't last time" was Theo's response.

Theo swung himself back over the counter. "Enough time wasting let's get this party started" smirked Theo. He reached over and touched the box.

Stiles went crazy. He screamed and jerked and yelled and cried all at once trying in vain to escape his bonds so he was only half aware of Theo unlocking and opening the box and Theo quickly pulled his arm to safety.

The moment Stiles saw the fly he got worse and flailed and shuddered about and screamed at such a high frequency that he probably looked like he was being electrocuted but he was past caring. He couldn't let in in again.

As it flew slowly closer, seeming to savour the moment, Stiles fell quiet as he sealed shut his mouth but he still hadn't stopped trying to futily and rubbing his wrists sore on his bonds.

All of a sudden it was right in his face and Stiles held his breath and tried to jerk his head away.
It was no use. It flew onto Stiles' lips and prised them open then Stiles was choking as the nogitsune crawled inside him.

"Hello again Stiles" it said before he went void.

Art at top isn't mine I've only edited a bit.
Hey there. Sorry I took so long to update coz this week was manic. Ya know in last chapter I said about that reference well it happened again today. My friend @jacesimonalec was jealous cos she did it shortly after I did last time but not today then she tried to make it happen by asking if anybody was looking for someone and got really weird looks.