You can never trust a fox

Void stiles pov

The nogitsune hardly had to fight his will to get in this time. Probably because it had possessed Stiles before and a small part of nogitsune had stayed in him.

Quickly Void Stiles analysed what had happened when he'd been gone.

Stiles had been in a relationship now- the were coyote called Malia who they'd saved before the Nogitsune came along and who had slapped Stiles when the void had been restrained at Eichen House.

  Isaac had left shortly after Allison's death.

  Kate had come back from the dead as a were jaguar, the pack had made 'friends' with another family of hunters who Chris Argent seemed to have joined and Derek had another girl friend and had ''upgraded' and gone to help find Kate. Peter had tried to kill Scott and had been sent to Eichen House and there had been a deadpool with all the supernatural creature's names on.

Interesting, thought Void Stiles.

  Scott had turned his first beta - Liam who had severe anger management issues. Also Mason - a friend of Liam's- had increased the number of humans in the pack to 2.
Most recently there had been Dread Doctors, Chimeras and Theo had wormed himself into the pack to try and take Scotts place using Liam. Stiles hadn't trusted him from the beginning and had turned out to be right.

   Also there was now a hellhound called Jordan Parrish in the pack. Most of the chimeras had been killed but Theo had somehow revitalised them. Also Kira had left seemingly temporarily and Deaton was on vacation.

   The thing that interested the nogitsune the most was that Stiles had killed someone by himself when he wasn't void. It may have been by accident but what interested him the most was that Stiles had thought good at first when he had realised what he had done.

   Also because of it the unbreakable friendship between Scott and Stiles seemed to have broken- though void stiles suspected that Theo had told Scott something different.

   Talking of Theo he was grinning and jumping over the counter. "So will you help?" He said. He probably meant killing Scott so Theo could become pack leader.

  "Yes" Void Stiles said, lying easily. Yes he would help kill Scott but he had no intention of stopping there or letting Theo become pack leader. As Stiles had pointed out earlier you can never trust a fox. Theo started to explain his plan whilst void stiles was scheming his own.

Scotts pov

Scott found it quite hard to concentrate in school when he knew a childhood friend with a chimera army wanted to kill him and Liam had almost killed him under influence from Theo.

   Scott didn't even know if he'd been lying about Stiles killing Donovan but looking back at Stiles' reaction that night he must have told the truth. Scott couldn't even trust his best friend anymore.

Just at that moment Stiles walked into the class shot him a glance and then sat next to Malia like he'd been doing lately. He had a feeling Malia knew and knowing Malia she probably didn't care. Lydia was about the only completely trustworthy one now and she mostly hung out with Deputy Parrish these days.

   Everyone was keeping their wits about them though because they knew Theo's plan.

   In their next free period Stiles approached Scott cautiously. "We, erm. Well we should probably err stop avoiding each other now." He said drumming his fingers nervously on his thighs with his heartbeat thumping furiously.

    "Yeah..Okay" Scott said.

  "Err do you want to come round mine after school to hang out?" He asked whilst glancing behind him nervously.

"Lydia put you up to this didn't she?" Asked Scott.

  "Maybe um well...yeah." said Stiles. "Ok then" said Scott. "I don't want you to face the wrath of an angry Lydia. Meet me after school"

Art at top isn't mine I've only edited it a bit.
Okay that chapter was really short... Also I apologise for any innaccuracy cos I've only watched the season 5 episodes once so far. Btw I only discovered teen wolf at about the time of episode 3 season 5 and by episode 6 season 5 I had watched them all up to beginning of season 4. Then I went on holiday for 2 weeks so I couldn't watch any then I got back and was up to date by episode 8 season 5. So I only watched 2 episodes whilst having to wait a week inbetween THEN I'm having to wait till january so I'm watching them all again and am up to season 3a episode 3. So yeah I might be a bit inaccurate. Also I spent 7 hours (only broken up with 2 or 3 5 minute breaks and 1 1/2hr break) uploading all the songs I could find in background of teen wolf -using a site- onto a spotify playlist called Teen Wolf songs- yes I have no life who cares I've still got good grades. Wow that A/N was really long. Till next time. Goodbye or Adios if you want it in Spanish.