It's Okay

Stiles pov

Stiles was sitting in the animal clinic being 'supervised' because they still didn't trust him because of all the trickster stuff.

Most of the pack were out looking for Peter who had slipped away unoticed ("Erm we may have lost him" "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST HIM HE WAS TIED UP AND YOU WERE SITTING IN A CIRCLE AROUND HIM!!!").

Kira was out looking for her mum to summon an oni to check Stiles was 'okay' because did he mention they didn't believe him.

"Isaac stop staring at me like that it's creepy go creep off somewhere else. You know you can trust me!" Said Stiles.

Isaac raised his eyebrow and adjusted his scarf.

"Okay again with the scarf; I'm in a t-shirt and I'm hot!" Stiles rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Stilinski" snapped Jackson. "Everybody already knows your hot no need to brag about it"

That shocked Stiles into silence.

Scotts pov

No sign of Peter. Great. Scott was getting tired of the creepy psycho wolf out to get him. Though he had probably given up by the look of his eye colour. Which was a big problem.

Last time Peter had been an alpha he'd gone around biting people and ripping throats out.

Scott sighed and opened the clinic door, the rest of the pack filing in behind him.

Stiles upon seeing him smirked and told Jackson and Isaac to go away because he had proper supervisors.
Stiles hadn't been this spirited since he'd had a buzzcut.

Kira stepped forwards holding a black knife. "We got replacements" she said to Stiles' quizzical look.

"Let's do this" said Stiles. Malia stepped forwards a look on her face but Derek beat them to it "Is this really necessary?" He asked with the were coyote nodding behind him.

"How many times do I have to tell you?" Said Lydia. "It doesn't matter he's completly evil spirit free!"

"Do you sense any death?" Scott asked Lydia.

"Nope" she popped the p.

"Snap it Kira" ordered Scott. Kira broke the blade.

An oni melted out of the shadows and stepped forwards to Stiles as the pack cleared the way. Stiles stood up and looked into the mask's eyeholes into the darkness and Scott held his breath.

Slowly the oni lifted it's gloved hand up and touched behind Stiles' ear and he froze for a heart stopping 10 seconds before dropping to the ground.

Scott was the first to reach Stiles and he touched his freezing face and checked behind his ear. Scott let out a sigh of breath he didn't know he had been holding and showed everybody else.

Two back to front 5s.

"I'm guessing that's good right" said Jackson.

Stiles pov

When he had recovered from the oni Stiles was able to sit up and tell the curious pack everything starting from the night the nogitsune had crumbled to dust in the school.

Deaton had called Stiles and told him to come to the clinic and Stiles had gone expected a check up or something. He had been so broken then the nogitsune was barely gone and he still had fresh thoughts in his head and the elation he had felt everytime an innocent person had died.

Deaton had told Stiles he still had a partial amount of void in his head which was too small for the oni to pick up but over time it would only grow and Stiles would need to learn how to overpower it. Stiles had promptly had a panic attack.