Return of a king- well not really

Scotts pov

  "So what's the plan" Scott said groaning and sitting up.

Derek and Lydia looked at each other.

"Well..." said Lydia.

"You don't have a plan do you?" He sighed.

"Nope" Lydia said popping the p.

"We're still working on it" muttered Derek.

   "I was saying to just go after all of them but Stiles and rip their throats out" Malia chimed in.

"No" growled Liam. "You hurt one hair on Hayden's head-"

"Okay we'll leave Hayden too. As I was saying-"

"No" Scott interrupted. "Most of them are innocent"

"Most?" Asked Isaac.

   Scott scrunched his brow slightly then opened his mouth and closed it.

How was he suppsed to explain about Donovan? Stiles had killed him on purpose. He guessed that he should have seen it coming. You can't be possessed by an evil spirit and not have side effects.

But Stiles... Scott was a true alpha he shouldn't be associated with murderers.

   "Donovan tried to kill Stiles and his dad" said Lydia interrupting the awkward silence. I looked at her gratefully but she just frowned at him.

  " Oh" Isaac said, scratching at his latest scarf; a red and black plaid number. "So he didn't actually kill anyone?"

  "He was going to kill Stiles" said Malia. "He was saying to him that he was going to eat his legs"

Scott frowned, he hadn't heard this before... "-he had already bitten him on the shoulder and Stiles was in pain - trust me I've seen the bite its really bad-"

Stiles had never told him this... Come to think of it he hadn't really told him anything just repeated that it was trying to kill his dad and he didn't have a choice. ..

  "- anyway so Stiles was cornered in the library so he climbed up the scaffolding but Donovan had grabbed his legs and he was trapped so he did the only thing he could-" Malia briefly interrupted with a poisonous glare in Scott's direction. "- he pulled the piece supporting the top of the scaffolding out and a sharp pole impaled Donovan through the chest killing him almost instantly."

  "WAIT WHAT" yelled Scott. "That's not what happened!"

"Yes it is" said Malia stubbornly.  "What did you think happened?"

  "Stiles beat him to death with that wrench. Who told you that that happened? It was Stiles, of course it was. You shouldn't trust everything he says Malia" Scott said.

   "Well who told you the wrench version" Malia spat.

   Scott froze all resistance fading. "Theo" he whispered. " Oh my god, Stiles..."

   "You mean to say you trusted that two faced slime ball you knew all of 5 minutes" shouted Malia. "The same slimeball that Stiles warned you against from the very start!!!"

   "Malia calm down" said Lydia placing a hand on her shoulder but she was glaring daggers at Scott.

   He looked around and discovered most of the pack were looking at him in disgust or disbelief,  Derek was practically growling.

   "So what about a plan" said Ethan.

"We're still working on it" spat Derek through his teeth.

Theos pov

   Theo was waiting in the middle of the woods for his latest ally to arrive. His chimeras were fanned out behind him and Void Stiles was to the right of him.

  The moon crept out from behind a cloud revealing a man striding towards them. He reached them.

  "Stiles. You didn't strike me as a man who would join our side. What happened" the newcomer spoke in a smooth voice.

  "You weren't here after the nemeton were you." Smirked void stiles. "Well you missed the whole nogitsune drama. Well at least you're not missing the return Deucalion."

Omg people I'm soooooooo sorry I haven't updated in like forever. I'm only in year 9 and I have an overload of homework and on top of that I couldn't figure out what to write!!! Deuc's back cos iv seen the new 5b promo trailer YAY!!! Deucalion is back so that means derek might ACTUALLY come back and chris is too! :)))))). Also iv recently started watching supernatural.  Im on the 11th episode of first series. There's a reference in this chapter if you look closely.
So peace out guys- hopefully I won't take so long to update this time cos it's half term so iv got a week off.