Betrayal

Scotts pov

Scott was in Stiles' room feeling very awkward. They'd said hi to each other then.... well nothing much really happened after that.

They'd been sitting there for at least 20 minutes and Scott was beginning to drown in awkwardness. It never used to be like this in fact it used to be the opposite but now Scott knew Stiles was a murderer and Stiles probably didn't trust Scott anymore.

"I -erm- I'm going to go to the toilet" said Scott as an excuse to leave the awkward situation. He had just left Stiles room when his phone vibrated and he fished it out of his pocket.

MALIA: do u know wre stiles is

Scott frowned. Wasn't Malia the one who suggested Scott go here?

SCOTT: im with him at his house
SCOTT: didn't you say for me to come here with him?

Scott was pretty sure that Malia had a good memory. She sucked at remembering math but otherwise she was good at remembering things. Scott started to get the feeling that something was wrong.

MALIA: no! Dere would just b a killr dead silence
MALIA: why did u think dat

Something was definitely wrong. Stiles was a very good liar but Scott was one of the few that could see through his bluff.

The only time Scott hadn't was when... that was in the past now. Contrary to what Theo said void stiles wasn't coming back. Stiles wasn't like that. What about Donovan nagged a voice in the back of his head

SCOTT: wait s minute gonna chevk sumthing ouy

Scott pocketed his phone and walked back to Stiles's room trying to ignore the feeling of dread in his gut. Stiles was standing there "hey was that your phone?" He said.

"Yeah" said Scott stepping into the room.

Then the door slammed shut and Scott whirled around to come face to face with Theo.

Theo ,on seeing the shock and surpise on Scotts face, laughed and said "void stiles is back alpha" before lunging at him.

Scott dodged out of the way and swung a punch at Theo which he side-stepped smirking. Scott knew he was stronger than Theo so he had to use that to his advantage.

Theo unsheathed his claws and his eyes grew golden and Scott did the same. Theo swiped at Scott but Scott grabbed his arm and used his momentum to flip him over onto the floor.

Theo wasn't giving up yet though. He jumped back up before Scott could pin him down and jumped onto Scott whilst slashing with his claws and Scott roared before twisting one of Theos arm onto his back and smashing him to the floor.
Theo was slower getting up this time and Scott leaped on top of him before he could attack again.

Theo didn't look scared thoigh he just smirked and nodded then Scott felt a crashing pain in the back of his head then everything went black.

Malias pov

Scott wasn't answering his phone.

The last thing Scott had sent was that he was going to check something out and it was definitely rushed because Scott never made typos or used abbreviations unless he was in an emergency.

Also Malia knew that Stiles was a good liar but not good enough to fool Scott so something strange was definitely going on.

The answer phone came on for Scott's number again and Malia cancelled the call then found Liam's contact number.

Scotts pov

His head hurt. The last thing he remembered was something smashing into his skull then darkness.

He realised that it must have been Stiles who Scott had forgotten was in the room. He really must be void again because normal Stiles would never do that to his best friend even if they had broke up.

Scott opened his eyes a crack, his head throbbing and was greeted with the sight of Theo smirking because he had probably realised when Scott had become conscious because of his heartbeat.

Theo noticing he was watching lifted his hand into the air, claws out,ready to plunge them into Scott's heart.

Scott's head was too hazy and numb for him to retaliate and he watched as Theo's claws swiped down towards him in a deadly arc about to take his life.

Suddenly a dark shape hurtled out of nowhere and knocked Theo and his claws to the ground.

Hi people. You might be thinking everything escalated a bit quickly but I'm not good at spacing things out. I'm better than I used to be but not good. Also I'm rubbish at writing fight scenes and all dat choreography so I apologise.
Also I bet u can probs guess who the dark shape was.
Also I have no set update date I just update whenever but it'll probably b no longer than a week. I hope.
Hope ur enjoying this fanfic guys. Au revoir :》