They're back

Theos pov
Ouch. An unknown figure had knocked Theo onto the floor and he was seeing stars. Slowly he pulled himself up expecting to see Liam or Malia or even void stiles but instead he was greeted with the sight of.......a complete stranger.

Theo didn't remember ever seeing this man before. Who was he and why was he here? He was obviously a werewolf because his eyes were glowing blue and he had fangs and claws.

The guy obviously didn't care who Theo was because he rammed into him full speed knocking him down again and his vision started to spin.

Void Stiles came out of nowhere with a baseball bat and smacked the intruder hard with it stunning him temporarily and Void Stiles went to whack him again but the dude recovered quickly and grabbed the offending bat.

Void Stiles stared at new person and new person stared at void stiles momentarily freezing the action.

Theo examined the random guy as he slowly clambered up and edged towards the window- he had black hair, stubble and a chiselled jaw.

"Derek!" Gasped void Stiles. "Please don't kill me I didn't realise it was you"

Stiles's door was flung open again revealing a lanky boy with curly brown hair, a guy with icy cold blue eyes and a strong jaw and a guy with a tan and lots of muscles came in.

"Don't listen to him Derek he's back" groaned Scott from the floor.
Stiles twisted away with the bat and smacked Derek whose name Theo now recognised and joined Theo at the window as he leaped out.

Malias pov

Malia and liam rushed down the street towards Stiles house as fast as they could. Please let them be okay Malia thought as she approached his door.

Liam was just about to knock it down when it opened and we were greeted with the sight of....wasn't that guy called isaac?

"Wha-" Malia started but was cut off by Derek who joined Isaac? at the door carrying an unconscious Scott.

"Void Stiles is back" he grunted blandly.

"Derek" said Liam. "Who are-"

"Isaac I think" Malia said.

"Yeah" said confirmed Isaac."And-"

"Ethan" said the third guy.

"Ohhhhh" Malia said. "I remember you" She did he was the one who she had heard had lost a twin.

" Who are you?" Malia asked the other guy.

"Jackson" he said cockily.

" And who are you?" Asked Isaac to Liam.

"Oh I'm Liam" he said.

"That tells them a lot" Malia said sarkily. "What happened to make the nogitsune return then?"

Malia was worried. If stiles got out of it this time he might break. He barely coped last time.

"Theeoo" slurred a now conscious Scott from Dereks arms.

Malia scowled, that no good treacherous slimy little-

Her angry thought train was broken off by a growl from Liam. Malia had almost forgot it was his fault that Hayden had died.

"Liiiam stooop" that was Scott he sounded bad.

"Lets go and get sorted out" said Derek reading her thoughts. The were coyote had forgotten he was there because he had brooded for so long.

Dereks pov

Void stiles was back. Derek felt sorry for Stiles, his sarcasm masked how broken he was inside and the more time went on the more broken he got. The first possession had almost cracked him. A second one? That was very bad.

They were in the animal clinic waiting for Scott to recover. Lydia had arrived recently and was sitting to one side looking very troubled.

Derek had been told that Deaton was away and he had told them why they were back. They could still use the animal clinic though.

Derek,Isaac,Jackson and Ethan knew Deaton was away because he had found them and sent them and he had heard from Jackson that he was looking for Chris Argent now.

He wanted Deaton back so they could figure out how to get this thing out of Stiles before he tainted the happy sarky kid who had told him he wasn't afraid of him in the police cruiser from a few years ago any further.

"Urrrgh" Scott ,over the other side of the room, sat up. "So whats the plan"

I'm so sorry it's been over a week since I last updated I've been busy soz!!!!!!! So the guys who left are back and Kira will be back soon so Theo can get what he deserves. I think. Even I don't know whats gonna happen! So bear with me guys. Also DYLAN O'BRIEN IS IN LONDON!!!!!!!!! He could be less than 50 miles from.me right now :) Plz feel free to comment and tell me to hurry up and update or something etc.
Bye for now peeps!