Showdown

Theos pov

Deja vu. That's what the feeling he felt was. There was a different setting, a different person and slightly different arrangements but the deja vu was there.

A while ago Theo had sat in the animal clinic waiting for an unconscious Stiles tied to a chair to wake up to begin the Plan and now he was sitting in the forest waiting for an unconscious Scott secured with grief to wake up to complete the Plan.

Theo smirked, only so long now. It had been easy to control the dark spirit and the demon wolf. They respected Theo, they knew he was powerful and destined to be the greatest alpha in all history.

Theo had taken vicious delight in hearing each and every one of the banshee screams, including the cut off one, and now when he killed Scott and took all the power of him his plan would be almost completed.

Then all he had to do was find and kill Void Stiles and Deucalion with his newfound true alpha powers then he would have the power of a power millenia old dark spirit and an alpha of alphas in him. He was going to be unstoppable.

Even the trickster didn't figure out his trick.

Scotts pov

Scott woke up wondering where he was. He inhaled earthy forest air for a weightless 5 seconds before the harsh reality crushed him.

His pack was dead. Stiles was permanently possessed and had killed most of the pack. Deucalion was back in town.

Only his mum and Stiles' dad were left. Oh god stiles dad it must be breaking him and his mum would never be able to live without Scott.

As Scott raised his head and looked Theo directly in the eye he told himself furiously he would keep going and never give up for the few that were left standing.

Scott had been a complete and utter asshole to Stiles. Self defense. If only they had talked for 5 minutes more and they would have realised their stories differences.

Theo strutted over to Scott and deepened his smirk. "Not so tough are you now alpha. If you can be called an alpha with no pack"

Scott felt something lurch within him and he started to attack Theo.

This time round it was even worse. His limbs were slow and sluggish and he felt dizzy and sweaty. Wolfsbane. Great.

The last of his rational thoughts before they dissolved were do it for Stiles.

Then everything was absorbed into a vortex of lashing limbs, claws and teeth.

How much time later Scott didn't know Theo got in a lethal strike to his chest. If Scott hadn't stumbled from exhaustion at that moment he would be dead. Again. And he wouldn't have come back this time.

Not that it mattered, Theo's strike had still caught him badly and there was a high chance of him bleeding to death.

Theo didn't seem to want Scott to bleed out though because he was a lion prowling around his fallen prey and his mother definitely hadn't told him not to play with his food.

Scott's vision began to blur and just before everything disappeared Scott saw Theo lift his arm for the final attack and Scott caught the scents of something impossibly familiar. The pack.

Stiles pov

The pack had been preparing for days for this moment some -like liam and isaac- had been training longer than others.

Stiles' meeting with Lydia in that alley had set everything into motion. But even that wouldn't have happened without Deaton.

Stiles, Deucalion and the pack charged forwards as one towards Theo to save Scott who was, oh my god, bleeding out on the floor.

Theo put up an impressive fight for a lone chimera werewolf beta against a well trained powerful pack of varying supernatural creatures but he went down eventually.

Kira rushed to Scott and pulled out her microsoft phone, probably to call medical help. Scott was okay.

Now to face other problems, "What do we do with him?" Stiles asked.

"Errrr" was the collective response.

"Don't worry" purred an annoyingly familiar voice, then there was a blur and Theo's head was detatched from his body.

"OH MY GOD" groaned Stiles. "You're supposed to be in Eichen House! Can't you just stay gone??? What is it with you and killing random bad guys anyway?"

"Peter" grunted Derek.

"Hey lil nephew guess who's back" said Peter before adding "the wolfsbane he used on Scott is in his pocket by the way if you want to save some unnecessary searching"

"How do you know that?" Asked Stiles.

"Let's just say , little fox, we had a deal" Peter smirked flashing glimmering red eyes.

Tada. I updated quicker than usual. THIS IS NOT LAST CHAPTER there is at least one more... next chapter will tell how the pack is back and why Stiles is not an evil psycho....
Hopefully I will be updated again sometime next week meanwhile check out Swapped by Aurum18 (me). It's gonna be my next big tw fanfic project though I have an idea for a sequel to this which I might start....
Till next chapter bye :D