Act two: The Beautiful Stranger (Kim Seok Jin)

Jung Kook enters town long before shop's opening hour. At the time there were only a few people around the streets, too busy to look at him. Passing by the pet shop he saw Nam Joon hyung to proceed from one foot to another. His best friend Min Yoon Gi, the owner of the store, was a lazy cat shifter who never wakes up before ten o'clock in the morning, so it was really strange that the tall blond boy was outside, waiting for him. Jung Kook wonders who else Nam Joon hyung could be waiting for at this hour.

"Good morning," said Nam Joon with a big and genuine smile."What brings you around so early? Did you sleep at all last night?"

"Good morning to you too hyung," he replied."I slept perfectly, thank you. There was nothing interesting to do this morning at home, so I decide to walk around. And you hyung? Isn't it a bit too early for Yoon Gi hyung being up and opening?"

"Oh, no Jung Kook," said Nam Joon."I am waiting for someone else. You see, two houses from us a new neighbor moved in. Of course, my mother being the saint she is promised to show him around, but something came up and she is out of town, so here I am."

"Show him around? At this unholy hour? Isn't it only an hour needed for a person to see and remember every important place in this town?" asked Jung Kook.

"Yes, indeed it is, but I am going to show him in the woods too. He especially asked for that."

Hearing this Jung Kook eyes grew bigger. He looked around and saw Nam Joon's backpack sitting on the ground in front of the shop's door. It looked like they were going not only for a walk. In fact the backpack was so big, that Jung Kook thought they were going to camp out there. He was just going to ask when the most sweet and melodic good morning he ever heard, came from somewhere behind him. Seconds later a person passed him and Jung Kook shamefully gaped at the boy. The figure of the newcomer was slim, almost fragile like, but taller and with broad shoulders. Jung Kook was mesmerized by how beautifully pale the person was, almost as white as milk with blue-reddish veins showing here and there underneath the thin skin. Jung Kook felt his mouth watering from the thought of the others blood on his lips and in his throаt. Probably the other wasn't more than a couple of years older than him, but his eyes were of someone who seen a lot more than the years he lived in the world.

"Jung Kook-ah, you are openly staring," said Nam Joon.

Straddled by the voice of his hyung, he bows fast and offer an apology, his own voice shivering from the embarrassment.

"Please, accept my apologize for the inconvenience. I am so sorry. I didn't mean to stare at you... My name is Jeon Jung Kook."

"Oh, please, don't be ashamed of this," reply the beautiful boy. "My name is Kim Seok Jin and the pleasure of meeting you is on my behalf. You could call me hyung or Jin hyung, since I presume I'm the eldest of the three of us?"

He finished the introduction with a little wink and Jung Kook felt the blood rising on his cheeks, if that was even possible for his kind.

"I am sorry to interrupt your conversation, but we need to go. I really don't want to sleep in the woods. There is some strange vibe coming from them lately," said Nam Joon lifting his backpack from the ground."Beside Jin hyung, you could always finish your chit-chat later at the coffee shop where Jung Kook works. He is there from early in the morning till late in the evening. There is no way for you to miss him. The boy practically lives there."

"Oh, I'll definitely go there one of these days," added Jin with a smile forming on his plump lips.

Jung Kook wanted to hide somewhere from the embarrassment, but that doesn't stop him from looking at the elder's face at the exact moment when something sharp flashed between Jin's lips. The vampire immediately inhales the air for some sighs of supernatural elements, but nothing was there. Jin smelt as human as Nam Joon did.

"Perfect! Someone flirted openly with me and now I'm starting seeing things. Grab a hold of yourself, Jeon Jung Kook! You are not even in men." he spoke in his mind.

"I'll bid you goodbye now Jung Kook, but I promise you we'll see each other again," said Seok Jin and follow Nam Joon on the road.

"Yeah, sure," reply Jung Kook."Be careful out there hyungs." he called after them and goes back on his way to work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Some Personal Notes:

This part was supposed to be a lot longer than it is now, but unfortunately I succeed at losing more than 1 200 words written on my device and it never came back the way it actually was the first time. But I have some more already written, that I decide to publish as part of Chapter 3.

That will give me an opportunity to decide what exactly Jin would be. A supernatural creature or something else maybe... ^.^

Again, please excuse me for my spelling and grammar mistakes in advance.