Act Five: The Great Storm, Part 2

Some personal notes:

I'm sick and tired of my sickness, and I want to sleep, but I can't and instead I'm in front of my computer, writing more chapters of this story. I have a bear feast to attend tomorrow, but I'm here at 3 am in the morning. Someone to call the doctor, I'm probably going crazy.

But about this chapter and what is going to happen in it. Don't worry, there is no one dead, at least not yet. So at the end, when you already read it, please don't attempt to kill me. First, you are not going to see the next chapter or any other chapter after that and second, there is no need of such an unnecessary violence at all. Everything is going to be fine after crashing and bleeding, and being a little bit too crazy for a while.

I'm stopping now with my rumblings. :)

Of course, like always, if there are typos or grammar mistakes, please excuse me in advance.

Thank you for reading and voting, and commenting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So, what is going on here, except the lovely part where we actually do have hunters back in town."

"What hunters," Jimin instantly shrieked in his chair by the table. "Where? How? Whaaaat?"

Jungkook boss takes a deep breath, looked at the boy and then back at his barista.

"You never are going to learn, that stressing people is not going to solve the problem, do you?" the man said accusingly to Jungkook.

"I don't see any people here, that I could put to stress, Yunho-sshi." reply the boy, still standing in the middle of the Cafe.

"O.K. We are apparently not going anywhere with this, so hyung please do the explaining and after that we will tell you the rest of how, when and especially why we are actually here," the older one of the masked men said.

"Fine," said Jungkook's boss and then looked in Jimin's and Taehyung's direction with a calm expression before his story begins. "First, my name is Jung Yunho and this little fella here is Jung Hoseok, my brother. The tall and dark headed person beside him is my ex-partner Shim Changmin. I'm telling you that he is not one to mess with, but if you stay out of his way and mostly out of trouble he could be a very polite and generous person. As you might already find out I'm an ex-hunter, if that kind of thing ever exists, but let say, that I do not hunt anymore. There is plenty of us all over the world, so I'm on some sort of a break. You already met with Jungkook, who works here as the main barista of this Cafe. He is a good kid. Short tempered sometimes, but only if he is provoked, and don't tell me you did not provoke him earlier," he said looking directly at Taehyung's eyes. "I know that both you are scared, but I can assure you that neither one of them is not going to do any harm to you or your families. Not in my town and definitely not on my watch." he finished with eyes strait turned to his brother and his best friend in life directions.

Taehyung was the first to go back on track and start asking questions. Beside him Jimin was still pale and gaping, eyes travelling around all the men's faces.

"If you are hunters, he for sure is not. Then what is he exactly? I can smell lots of cat's sense of the shorter guy over there, but then I saw him working in the pet shop earlier and the unconscious one is definitely human, but what is he?"

"I'm a vampire you dumbass," Jungkook interrupt him abruptly. "You know, creature of the dark. The one kind yours hate the most. What are you? Some pup that goes out of the caves yesterday?"

"Wow, wow, wait," said Jimin, standing suddenly up. "Cut the whole Jungkook crap... What the hell is HE DOING?" finished the boy, pointing at Yoongi, who was currently licking a nasty bleeding bruise on Namjoon's face.