Act Three: The Alien Invation (Kim Taehyung)

Some personal notes:

Sorry, it took me so long to make this update, but I hope you would like it. I was a little bit stuck with what should happen in this chapter and how to introduce all the characters I would like to be in my fiction. Of course, there will be the whole BTS gang, but also there will be some more new characters. ^_^

And as always, if there are typos and grammar mistakes, please excuse me in advance.

And last, but not at least important in this update is of course my new cover made by @Taekook12. 야기라, 감사합니다!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He stood propped up by the front door, kicking around the small pebbles in his feet one after another when he saw in the distance, the well known figure of his boss walking with the usual slow and measured pace. His gait never discloses that the guy was actually in a hurry, even on the contrary - it was talking about the absolute calmness of the man.

When the other approached close enough, Jungkook wave with his hand and the faces of the two were instantly illuminated by broad, beaming smiles.

"Hyung, you are late."

"You see something new in this, Kookie?" the man said with a gentle derision in his voice. "As I could tell customers are killing each other to order their coffee this early," he added with a sarcastic.

"Hyung," said long-drawn Jungkook, shaking his head. "At this rate and with your prominent motivation, I don't really understand how do you manage to keep this place, pay my salary and have money for living. I really don't know how this coffee shop still even exists," he said entering the threshold of the Cafe.

"The secret Kookie is in the positive thinking," the man said and pat him on the shoulder, then drew the sign of the shop to inform that it is open to visitors.

...

The day was going slow, uneventful and it was already noon when the door bell heralds the entry of a new visitor. Jungkook arose from the book he was reading temporarily in prolonged pauses between customer's orders, which were approximately two for an hour, only for his eyes to meet the impatiently drumming of the newcomer's fingers on the counter. Jungkook looked up and saw a pair of mischievous eyes behind light brown hair with a little bit of golden locks here and there.

"Such an alien," he silently mumbled to himself.

"You have no idea, baby," said the other, prompting Jungkook to jump after what he said before was apparently quiet enough for a normal person to hear it and yet this one do. "Oh, don't be scared. I promise I won't kidnap you with my spaceship. Well, at least not right away."

"Excuse me?" asked Jungkook to the newcomer, as his face made complete confusion.

"Don't pay attention to him," said the shorter boy with a big, bright smile, who so far had been hidden behind the alien. "TaeTae is crazy as hell and loves to talk nonsense."

This caused an instant pout by his companion, who was looking ready to start crying at any time soon, until he looked back at Jungkook.

"Do you serve something special to broken hearts," the said boy asked. "Because mine was just broken by this short fella. But if you wish you could repair it. I'll give you the honour with a big pleasure," he looked at the barista's badge and smiles. "Jungkookie...Kookie. Oh, isn't this so lovely, Jimin? He is a Kookie (cookie) and I'm a Tae (tea). So we were already destined to be together."

By the time the boy finished, Jungkook was already annoyed by the lame sweet talking that was performed in front of him. He looked to the side where his boss apparently was enjoying from afar the situation that occurred by the counter. There was no help coming from this one for sure, so Jungkook just has to set an end of this here and as fast as he can. Another way he was risking to burst into flames by the boredom he was currently experiencing. As a vampire at his young age he was known to a limited emotions and to be humanly sweet talked was not one of them.

"We do serve those, but only on Valentine's day, which is been about seven months ago, so you are welcome to come again next year," replied Jungkook, surprising even himself by giving such an answer at all. "You see, policy. By the boss." he added, pointing to the now brightly smiling man at the other end of the counter.

"Oh, let's forget about this then, since we have so much time to spend 'till February comes. Grumpy here would have his coffee now and something sweet for me, please. You see, I love sugar and sweets," said Jimin while trying to lead his friend to the nearest table.

"Hey, I'm not finished," protest the other, but let be let anyway.

"Oh, no, it is over now. Stop stressing the staff already. Your mother said for us to fit in the picture and no troubles, so please, for me stop running after everything nice that moves on two legs. Please!"

Jungkook continued to stand behind the counter still trying to process what just happened. So many new people for one day. First, Jin and now these two, and apparently they were not alone, given what has just been mentioned. Jungkook internally prayed to survive that weirdos invasion.

"You can take the drinks to your new friends," said the voice of the owner, surprising him.

"They are not my friend," reply slightly annoyed Jungkook, but nevertheless took the order to the table.

"Oh, thank you, it smells wonderful. Btw, I'm Jimin or ChimChim, as you wish to call me since we hadn't been introduced officially to one another," said the boy with no ending smile on his face. "This one here, with the big mouth is Taehyung. And you?"

"I don't talk to strangers more than my job required," cut it off Jungkook, prompting Jimin to instantly pout and start to sniff around, like he's about to cry any minute now.

He was ready to leave back to his book by the counter when a strong arm, which turned out to belong to Taehyung, wraps around his wrist and pulled him back. Jungkook drew a sharp look at the intruder. The previous warmth in his eyes long gone. Taehyung clearly could see now only coolness and coldness there, and probably something more. Something that he was seeing for the first time of his existence.

"You should let me go now," said Jungkook.

"And I suggest you apologize immediately," reply Tahyung without moving or relaxing the grip.

Anger oozed from Jungkook and Taehyung could clearly smell it, but there was really something more. Something new that was starting to grow on his skin. He was excited and he was almost 100 percent sure that the other was also a supernatural like him. And being the stupid little thing he is, he naturally let his sense oozed out of him. Beside them, Jimin was sitting trembling and afraid both of the unknown and that his best friend will do something very, very stupid.

Jungkook could smell it now - the morning forest, the breeze of the wind and the dirt of the soil, the pure sense of the green grass, that you could find only in the deepest woods. His eyes now tin lids as he whispered low, only for the boys to hear.

"Why don't you leave me and go play in the dirt, dog?"