"Then, You Are Mine"

OTP: Woozi x Hoshi
Ideas: Me :)
Story 3
LONG STORY

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

It was a beautiful Sunday to everyone. They had their free time chatting together, playing, watching movies and other things normal teenagers do. They miss this life. Freedom. But except for one. Hoshi. He is been off lately. Starting from that day the incident happen.
*Flashback* Hoshi's POV
"Okay, Woozi hyung, truth or dare?" Seungkwan asked. Again, they are playing this silly game. I was practicing a while ago. I just came from the bathroom. Then, I heard shouts from the other room. I checked it out, only see them playing the game. "That would be truth." Woozi said. He had a terrifying look. "Hmmmm... let's think of a hard question." S.coups massaging is imaginary mustache. "I know!" Dino suddenly said. "Who is your long time crush? Everybody has a crush on each members like S.coups has on Jeonghan and Jeonghan has on S.coups." The maknae said again. Jeonghan and S.coups can be seen with a light blush on their faces. "Ummm... he might come." Woozi said after seconds of silence. "Who? Hoshi? Bro, you like him?" Wonwoo asked, making sure he is correct. "Shhhh! Just... keep it a secret." Woozi pleaded to everybody. One thing he didn't know I was there.
* End of Flashback* Hoshi's POV

I got really complicated of my feelings for him. When I see him, my heart will just go... BOOM! I tried talking with S.coups hyung for my problem.

"Hyung, can I talk to you?" I said as I knocked on his room door. "Of course, come in." I opened the door to and saw him practicing for his rap parts. "What do want to talk about?" S.coups hyung asked again. "Ohhhh, yeah. Ummm.. what does it feels like when you like someone?" I asked. "For me, you feel happy when you see him or her,you miss him or her whenever he or she not there, and your heart races whenever you are near him or her." He explained to me. "Actually it's a him." I corrected him. "Is he in our group?" He asked. "I still can't answer that." I said. "Hmmm, it's Woozi right?" I widen my eyes. How'd he know? "H-how d-did you know?" I asked him. "You feel really nervous whenever you are beside each other. I can see it in your face." He said. "Please don't tell it." I pleaded him. "Of course. Is that why you are asking me that question?" He said. I just nodded. "And he said that he likes me too?" I asked again. "You were there?" He stand up. "Yeah, I was. And the next day, I felt really weird when I am with him. Am inlove hyung? Am I?" I asked, already shaking his shoulders. "I think you are. Why don't you confirm it with him?" He suggested. "I'll try." I said, encouraging myself. "Fighting!" S.coups hyung patted me at the back before going out of his room. Good luck, Hoshi!
Woozi's POV

He's been off lately. He doesn't even talk to me. Does he know my biggest secret? Does he hate me because of that? I hope no. I'll just try to see if he won't talk to so that I will be the one to speak first. It's been two weeks... bruh.

While I was sitting on the couch watching t.v, Wonwoo hyung told me to buy things at the grocery store. I tried my best to do aegyo but it won't work at all. "Guys, who will volunteer in going with Woozi in the grocery store? He looks really cute to be kidnapped." Wonwoo shouted so that everyone could hear him. The others just laughed because of his 'silly' joke. After moments, someone volunteered whom I didn't expect. "I'll volunteer." Hoshi said. "Oh, okay have a safe trip!" Wonwoo shouted because Hoshi already draged me outside. "H-hey hyung, take it slow!" I shouted because he is already holding me tight. "What's wrong with you hyung? You seem to be very quiet these days." I asked. "Just shut up. People might recognize us." He coldly said. "I volunteered because there is something I need to tell you." He paused for a while. "What is it?" I asked. "Do- I'll just tell it when we come back. What will we order?" He changed the subject. What does he wnat to talk about by the way?

After buying, he suddenly grabbed me to his room where we shared. "Hey, hyung what is your problem!?" I suddenly shouted because I can't hold it anymore. "What is my problem? Well, my problem is that I-i like you!" He shouted and left the room with me dumbfounded. He really likes me? Seriously?
No one's POV

At night, all members were at dinner. Everybody was so noisy (as always) in their feast. Except for Hoshi and Woozi. They sometimes steal glances with each other. They often had eye contacts but Hoshi will break it anyway. The dinner went silent when S.coups noticed something between the two. "Um, Hoshi, Woozi, are you guys alright?" The leader asked, concerned as always for the members. "Excuse me, I need to go." Hoshi coldly said before standing up and left the room. He left a loud thud of the door. "I'll go get him." Woozi said and ran going to their room.

Woozi knocked on the door. "Hoshi?" He asked, making sure his hyung is still there. He heard a sob coming from the room. He slowly open the door only to see Hoshi sitting at the edge of his bed. "Go away! I know you hate me!" Hoshi said between his sobs. "I think you already knew this but, I like you too." After Woozi said that, it became silent. After a while, Hoshi stood up, smirked to the younger and said, "Then, you are mine." Before locking thier lips together.

The last part has a smut feel, right? Anyway, I don't even know what genre this is. XD

#woshi♡