"Smallest Bully"

OTP: Woozi x Mingyu (HunGyu)
Requested by: @Fanfic_Cafe
Thanks for your request~ ❇
Story 16

*Mingyu's POV*

"Mingyu?" My mom shouted from below. "Yeah?" I shouted back for her to hear. "Prepare now. It's the first day of school!" She excitedly said. Oh yeah, it is school already. But I didn't feel like it. School is fun. At the same time boring. But, I like every first day of school because we have new students. And most are boys. I don't know my sexual preference. I can either choose boys or girls. But I guess I prefer boys more. My mom and dad accepts it because they know this is the way I will be happy.

After minutes of preparing, it's time to go to school. "Bye mom, dad!" I said and got to school. The walk was just a few meters from our house. It was silent when I got inside the school. I'm not suprised because every first day of school, most students don't come. As I was walking in the corridor, I bumped into a small guy. "I'm sorry." He said. Before I could respond, he walked away. What's wrong with him?

"Okay class, we have new students. Students, please come in." Our proffesor told us. There were three of them. One was tall, the other one has like 10:10 eyes and the other one... It's him! The boy I bumped a while ago. "Please introduce yourselves." Our proffesor said. The tall one got first. "Hello everyone. My name is Jeon Wonwoo. Please take care of me." He said. He looks emo and has a low voice. The next one said, "Hello ladies and gentlemen. I am Kwon Soonyoung but I go by the nickname Hoshi." The 10:10 guy said. He looks cheerful. And he smiles wide just like my seatmate Seokmin. Now, the small guy said, "Hello. I am Lee Jihoon but you can call me Woozi." His voice is soft and he looks so serious. "Okay the three of you, please go to the backseat. There are three vacant seats." The proffesor said and the three nodded. And, school starts.

*Woozi's POV*

That's the guy I bumped a while ago. I didn't know he was this handsome. I must make friends with him.
Break has come and before I could stand up, the boy came to me. He smiled and introduced himself. "Hi Woozi. My name is Kim Mingyu. Um, I am sorry a while ago. It was really my fault." Wow, he's sincere. "It's okay. Um, it was nice meeting you Mingyu." I said. Well, awkward. "Oh! Um, since your a new student, why don't I tour you around?" He said. "Of course." I smiled and he toured me to the school. The school was kind of big. "And, this is the garden. Mostly on dismissal, lovers hangout here and also students hangout with their best friends. Also, this is my favorite place in the school. Especially on break times. I can be alone." He said as he looked around. The garden is really big. There is a bench near the bush. The bush has many beautiful flowers. "Hey Mingyu." I called. "Yeah?" He replied, still looking at the flowers. "Um, you know, you are my first friend in this school. So would you like to hanghout with me here every dismissal?" He looked at me and smiled. "Of course." He answered.

*No one's POV*

Many weeks has passed and they became close. They became the best of friends in school. Even students think they are dating. It is because Mingyu always gives Woozi a piggyback ride. "Kim Mingyu!" Woozi called. "Yes?" Mingyu responded. "Please give me a piggyback ride." Woozi loves doing aegyo to the boy so that he can have a ride. "Okay. You know I can't resist when you do aegyo." Mingyu said as lowered his body to let Woozi ride. Woozi hoped in. Before they can go, one student asked out of curiosity. "Um, guys? We really want to ask this question to you both." She said. "What is it?" Mingyu said. "Are you guys dating?" She asked. Woozi blushed and looked away while Mingyu just dropped his jaw. "N-no! We're not!" Woozi said. "I will not date someone this tall!" Woozi continued and laughed. He had the chance to get out from the back of Mingyu and ran. "Yah, Woozi!" Mingyu ran after the small boy. "I'm not tall! You're just short!" Mingyu continued to shout but saw Woozi slowing down. Oh no. He forgot! Woozi is so sensitive. Even one word can hurt him. "What did you call me?" Woozi stopped and turn around. "N-nothing." Mingyu lied. "But you called me short!" Woozi started to run which startled Mingyu. He decided to ran also. After the marathon-like run, they stopped at the garden. When they reached the garden, Woozi punch Mingyu in a playful way. They just laughed and layed on the grass. "You know Woozi," Mingyu said. "Yeah?" Woozi responded. "You are the smallest bully I have ever encountered." Mingyu continued. Woozi looked at him with a death glare. "But even though you bully me, I still love you." Woozi blushed at the last words. "Yeah. That's what friends are for." Woozi continued, looking up the sky. Just in a moment, Mingyu kissed his cheeks. "Come on, we'll be late for the next subject." Mingyu smiled and held out his hand. Woozi gladly accepts the hand and directly kissed Mingyu back on the cheeks. Mingyu smiled and ran after Woozi who was running (because his face was like a tomato).

Done! Another update for today. Enjoy!~❇

#shortntall♥