"I'm Always Yours"

OTP: S.coups x Jun
Requested by: sxcoupxs
Thank you for reqesting my dear! ~♡
Story 6

"He's still not here. What the heck? He usually goes home at 9:00 pm. But look at the time now, it's 11:00 pm." Jun talked to himself as he waited for his 2-year boyfriend, S.coups. Today is their 2nd anniversary as a couple. And now, he is angry because it is impossible that S.coups will forget it. S.coups usually suprises him on birthdays, monthsaries or any special ocassions you can think of.

"God, I need to hurry. Jun must be waiting for me." S.coups said as he typed as fast as he can. He is the only one left in the office. The deadline of his work is tomorrow, so he need to do it today. He already bought flowers for Jun.

*After many minutes...*

"Finally!" S.coups said as he hurriedly got out of the car and got in the house only to find Jun sitting on the couch. He had tears in his eyes. "Jun?" S.coups said. Jun was a little bit rattled but soon stood up and got to his room and locked the door. "Jagi, I know that you are angry because I came home late. But don't think I am cheating on. It's because of my work. I am sorry jagiya. Forgive me. I love you." S.coups sat on the couch after saying those words. He doesn't want to end this relationship he cherished.

After a few minutes, the door finally cracked open. S.coups stood up and saw Jun there, still crying. "Jagi, I'm really sorry." S.coups went to Jun and hugged him tightly. Jun didn't hug back or say anything. S.coups just dragged him to the couch and let him sit on his lap. "Please stop crying. It is already our 2nd anniversary of being a happy couple. Please be happy." S.coups smiled. Jun can't help but smile too. "Fine, I forgive you. But don't do it again okay?" Jun said. "Of course. And please don't think of bad things that will cause our relationship to break. Why? Because... I am always yours." S.coups said and sealed a passionate kiss on Jun's lips.

Hi sxcoupxs! I thik... I didn't wrote the story the way you want to, but I hope you enjoyed it.
#newotptoship