"Your Height"

OTP: Mingyu x Seungkwan (Mingkwan)
Requsted by: FanFic_Cafe
Thank you for requesting!~ ♡
Story 9

Hatred is the only thing you can see between them. Why? Because the tall Kim Mingyu always teases the short Boo Seungkwan as 'short'. Seungkwan really hates this guy. He's not that short like his friend Woozi but why does Mingyu always teases him short? Maybe because he is too tall?

"Why are you soooo short?" Mingyu started. "Then why are soooo tall?" Seungkwan replied. Mingyu was in disbelief. Seungkwan never really fights back. But now, he did.

*Mingyu's POV*
Wow, this short guy really is a fighter. He, what? Fighter? But I can't pick a figt in him because... I like him. Yes, I like this guy. But, he is not the same class as mine so I just tease him. I tease him short because my first impression of his was short. Really.

My friends encouraged me for a really long time that I must confess to him. But I just can't. But then again, they still encouraged me until I got the bravery to practice confessing to him.

*Seungkwan's POV*
This guy is really annoying. Really annoying because he teases me and what's more? Falling for a bully? Maybe not yet. I'll just go to sleep to get over this situation.

*The next day_No one's POV*
Seungkwan woke up and did his daily routine. But first person that came into his mind is Mingyu. Why? Because he finally confirmed it to himself that he really likes him. Just last night.

"He doesn't like me. It is soooo impossible." Seungkwan talked to himself.

Seungkwan got to his locker and got his books. Just after facing forward, Vernon, or whom he calls Hansol, came to him. "Hi hyung!" Hansol said. "What do you want?" Seungkwan replied flatly. Hansol was one of Mingyu's bestfriend includig Wonwoo and S.Coups or Seungcheol. For Seungkwan, they make wierd nicknames. "Ohhhh, my pal, Mingyu wants to talk to you later. He said if you won't come, he'll tease you forever!" Hansol shouted and laughed. Seugkwan eyes widen. What will Mingyu talk about him? What if Mingyu will beat him up this time?

*Seungkwan's POV*
I am so confused right now. Where, when and why does he want to meet me? Hmmmm, better talk with Hansol.
"Hansol! Hansol!" I called his name after I saw him with his squad. "Oh hyung!" He greeted with his usual pretty smile. "Can we talk?" I said to him. "Of cour- wait, why not with Mingyu?" He said and whispered somehing to Mingyu. He nodded his head and Mingyu pulled my hand going somewhere.
*Mingyu's POV*
After Vernon said that, I nodded and dragged him to the rooftop.
"H-hey!" He shouted as we arrived at the rooftop. "Okay. Please, don't be scared or anything. I just wanna say this fast. I like you Seungkwan. I know you hate me but I will still like- no love you." I finally catched my breath and placed my hands on my face.
I didn't budge or anything until a pair of hands get my own hands off my face. "Hey, don't be like that. I like you too." I saw him smile. He so cute. I just smiled and hugged him really tight.

*No one's POV*
Both of them sat on the rooftop and to see the sun to set. "Mingyu?" Seungkwan called. "Yeah?" Mingyu replied. "Why do you always tease me short before?" Seungkwan asked. Mingyu smiled and said, "Your height," Mingyu said as he looked at the features of the boy. "What's with it?" Seungkwan asked. "It's cute." Mingyu said as he peck Seungkwan's lips.

Hi FanFic_Cafe! I hope you liked the story. This will be the last [but not the least] update before exams. It will start tomorrow! Hope everybody can wait for me. ^_^