"The Beach Where We had Fun"

OTP: Jihoon x Seungcheol
Requested by: Fujiwaraka
Thank you for requesting! Maybe its not what you expected but please enjoy!
Story 4

Little Jihoon and Seungcheol are best of friends. You can't even see them fall apart. They had been going to the beach where the always have fun. They make sand castles, splashing water with each other and many more. One day, little Jihoon said, "When I grow up, I want to be an idol!" Seungcheol looked up to his cute bestfriend. "Then, me too." He said, still making the sand castle. "Really? Then we can go together and enjoy being one!" Little Jihoon grabbed little Seungcheol to the beach and played with the water again.

*Back to present*

"So Woozi-ssi, I heard that you and S.coups-ssi are really good friends when you were young and until now. Is that true?" The emcee asked Woozi in their broadcasting of SEVENTEEN Debut Plan. "Um, yes we are! We always play by the beach every afternoon. We are really really good friends." Woozi said and look to S.coups. "We really are. And until now. We even share the same dream." Everyone laughed at the S.coups after making his statement. But little did everyone know, both of them has really feelings for each other.
*After the broadcast*

"Um, Woozi? Can you check out my rap parts if I'm making it good?" S.coups said to the boy. "Of course." Woozi replied.

They were in S.coups and Jeonghan's room. S.coups was rapping his parts for Woozi to check it out. Woozi was really enjoying the moment. He can't let this out. He admired his bestfriend for a really long time now. He wants to confess his feelings but that would only ruin their friendship. "Umm, Woozi? Are you still there?" S.coups waved his hand infront of Woozi to send him back to reality. "Oh, hy-hyung y-yes I am." Woozi replied after realizing S.coups was done with his rapping. S.coups sat on his bed and motioned Woozi to sit too.

After minutes of silence, S.coups finally broke the it. "Um, Woozi? There is really something I'd like to tell you that's why I brought you here," He paused for a while. "and I think it's really embarrassing so it may take a long time for me to say it." Woozi widen his eyes of what might he say. "O-okay, just take your time." He said. After seconds of pause, S.coups finally said, "You know, we've been really good friends until now and after all of those years, I've been inlove with you. You can hate me. I can understand because I know we're both guys and I love someone who is in my group too." S.coups lowered his head because he is too embarrassed to face him. "Um, actually I feel the same way too." S.coups widen his eyes. He looked up and saw Woozi smiling widely. "Really?" S.coups asked, making sure he wasn't dreaming. "I, Lee Jihoon, is inlove with you for those past years. And if you think I'm lying, well I'm not. I. Love. You." Woozi finally said the words he want to say for a long time. S.coups smiled widely and can't help but kiss the younger. They shared a short kiss but liked it. "Why don't we visit the beach? I miss it already." S.coups said after the kiss. Woozi just nodded. He is so speechless because of what happen earlier.
*At the beach*

They had a walk at the shore. After minutes of walking, they decided to sit. "Remember the shell that we threw then make a wish?" S.coups asked. "Yeah, why?" Woozi asked, looking to the older. "Well, my wish was to be with you, have fun with you and spend my life with you. And it already come true." S.coups look the boy beside him only to see him teary-eyed. "Hey, don't cry." S.coups wiped the tears that already fell from Woozi's eyes. "I-i'm j-ust happy because that was my wish too. And it also came true." Woozi looked to his lover and smiled. "I love you." Woozi said. "I love you too." S.coups said and gave a small peck on Woozi's lips before they decided to leave the beach where they had fun.

Finally done! Thank you again to Fujiwaraka. Hope you like it! ♡

#ships♡