"Sparklez"

....Please don't leave....

Tom's POV:

5:00 pm, Cassel Residency, Oct 26, xxxx

No. No, this can't be happening. Jordan can't be a suspect!! "No way! He can't be a suspect!! He is only 16!!" I yelled. Ms. Banks looks to me with an eyebrow upwards.

"Tom Cassel?" She asked. "Yeah, that is my name!" I said. "Ah, yes, the boy who was in his friends home that Jordan ran off to after possibly committing murder of his own parents so that he had a place to hide," Ms. Banks said.

I got more angrier with everyone word she said. "He didn't commit murder!! He came to the house because we were the only ones who were awake to save him from the murderers that killed his parents!!" I yelled.

Tom!! Calm down!!

No! I am not going to!! "Son, listen! You don't know what happened!" Ms. Banks said before I interrupted her. "You don't know what happened either!!" I yelled. "We have enough evidence to prove that it was Jordan!" Ms. Banks said sternly.

"WHAT PROOF?!?! I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!!" I yelled louder. "Tom! Calm down!! Please!!" My mom practically begged. I angrily stared at Ms. Banks and she send a glare right me.

"Look, Jordan doesn't have the capability to murder his own parents. From the time we have known him, he has adored his parents and whwnever we ask him about them we could see how happy he was to talk about them so proudly!" Mr. Cassel said.

"It could all possibly be an act!" Ms. Banks warned. I turned to Jordan and saw his distressed state. He looked so scared and helpless. I went to him and hugged him.

"Don't worry, we all know you're innocent and we are going to show them that you are!" I whispered to him. He nodded and hugged me back, as if he was holding on to me for dear life.

"Jordan Maron, please, tell us what happened on the scene of the crime," Ms. Banks asked.

I let go of Jordan and he looked to Ms. Banks and nodded, sorrow all over his face.

5:27 pm, Cassel Residency, Oct 26, xxxx

"I see, do you still have the bag with you?" Ms. Banks asked. Jordan nodded. He quickly went up to his room in the guest room. He came back with the bag and the items that was in the bag. Some were already in the bag, others he took out but brought with him here.

"Let me see the bag," Ms. Banks said. Jordan handed her the bag and she looked through it. She took out an envolope and showed it in front of Jordan. "Did you read this?" She asked and Jordan shook his head. He hasn't said anything and that is really worrying me.

Ms. Banks opened the letter and read through it. "Ah, you never murdered your parents but you were their cause of death, reason why they died," Ms. Banks said.

"What do you mean?" Jordan asked. Thank god he finally said something. "Jordan, the murderers were after you and they were also looking formyoir parents. Ever wondered the constant moves that your parents took, from one state or city to the next? It was because they were protecting you away from these murderers hunting you and your family down," Ms. Banks said.

I looked co fused and Jordan was both confised and shocked. "W-why was I so important to the murderers?!" Jordan asked. "The murderers wanted to get give you to their boss, because the biss wanted to give you to his wife, but your parents had wanted you to have a better life than the ones that the muderers boss offered to give," Ms. Banks said.

"So, hitman were sent to murder Jordans' parents and take Jordan for their boss?!" My Dad exclaimed. Ms. Banks nodded.

"Oh god!" My mom cried out and my dad held her really close. "Don't worry, we are close to catching these men and arresting them, you have nothing to worry about here," Ms. Banks reassured us.

"Okay, thank you Ms. Banks," My dad said. Ms. Banks nodded and stood up. "Well, I must be on my way, I am going to the scene of the crime once more," Ms. Banks said.

She left out the door and headed out with the other two men. "Oh my goodness," My father groaned. My mom was gathering her composure and calming down.

"Dad, I don't want them taking Jordan away!" I said. My dad looked to me and smiled. "They are not going to take Jordan, don't worry, I think from the new evidence they were given they have taken Jordan off their suspect list," My dad said.

I nodded. "You two go up to your rooms," My mom said. I nodded and grabbed Jordan's hand and took him along to his room.

This is really escalating quickly, huh?

Yeah, it really is.

Give Jordan some comfort!!

Okay, right! "Hey, Jordan, everything is gonna be fine okay?" I said as he sat down and I held his hands and stood in front of him. He nodded and looked at our hands.

He played with my hands and I only stared. He had the look of worry and sorrow on his face. "Jordan, I don't like seeing you so down," I said calmly. His grip tightened on my hand. He was shaking and I felt tear drop on my hand.

I brought my arms around Jordan and held him close to me. He began to cry. I rubbed his back, comforting him, and he cried on my shoulder.

"I don't know what is happening! I....Oh god!! I was basically the reason my own parents died! I was what they wanted and my parents just died because these stupid murderers won't let me go!" Jordan cried.

"Jordan, your parents died protecting their beloved child! They would do anything to protect you! If they had to risk their lives for then they will! However, don't think that your parents died in vain, because their job is to protect you and they did," I explained.

Jordan looked up at me with tears still streaming down his face. "R-really?" Jordan stuttered. I nodded. "Of course, Jordan," I said. Jordan smiled as he wiped his face. "There is that smile that I have always seen," I said. Jordan laughed.

"Quick question, can I sleep in your bed tonight?" I asked. Jordan gave me a questionable look. I just smiled and he nodded with a smirk plastered on his face. "Sure, I have no problem with it, as long as I sleep on my usual side, which is the right side!" Jordan warned and I smiled brightly with glee. "Okay!" I cheered.

I took off my shoes and climbed to the left side of the bed. Jordan took off his shoes and changed into his night clothing. "Are you just gonna stay in your normal clothes?" Jordan asked with a smirk. I nodded as I went under the covers.

He joined me and laid beside me. "Goodnight, Jordan!" I said. He smiled and replied, "Goodnight, Tom."

I closed my eyes and let my dreams take me.

"The only dreams you will have will be with me!" I heard Syndicate said. I turned and saw him sitting on a chair.

"Oh, I thought I would get time to myself this time!" I playfully exclaimed. Syndicate rolled his eyes.

Then, something I remembered now caught my attention. "Syndicate, you said you had a lover one time, didn't you?" I asked. He looked to me and nodded.

"Well, what was he like?" I asked. Syndicate's eyes trailed down to the ground, memories seemed to fill his head of his lover. He smiled a bit.

"He was an adorable person. He was rather smart and everything. He was our smartest man. He was also very innocent and didn't get much jokes. It was funny and cute whenever he tried to understand some of them," Syndicate said.

I giggled. "What was his name?" I asked him. He looked up at me with his smile still on.

"His name?....Sparklez, "

A/N: I hope you guys do enjoy this chapter and I will see you guys next time!! SEE YA!!!!