"Hello"

May they find their reality......

Jordan's POV:

8:30 pm, Adriana's Bedroom, Nov 30, xxxx

"Do we need a break?" Justin asked. Adriana looked super depressed and tired. She nodded. "I think so," Adriana said, her voice cracking a bit. "....Well I don't," Justin said, looking a bit mad and walking off.

Adriana closed the door and sighed. She started to bawl and I sat on the bed. Not knowing what to do. "Adriana, calm down," I said. She shook her head.

"I can't!! With all these things that I am unable to do and I feel so worthless!! I shouldn't have left you alone Jordan!! I am so sorry!! Not even Tom was left alone!! What was I thinking?! I am such an idiot!!" Adriana exclaimed, sobbing as she held her knees.

"No, it wasn't your fault for even leaving. It was my fault for even letting Calvin take me to that........hell," I said. Adriana continued to sob. However, at this point, I just wanted her to smile. Like how she did when she met me. Even though it wasn't a happy smile, it was still a smile.

"Adriana, you are a wonderful woman. Don't let one mistake just mess it up for you!! You managed to keep my man alive!! You managed to save me from actually being, possibly, murdered!! Adriana, you are not an idiot, you are not worthless, you are a savior in more ways than one. You saved two people and let them live to tell their story. In my eyes, that is a hero. Not all heroes where capes Adriana," I said.

She looked to me, wiping her tears and smiling. I smiled back and she got up and hugged me. I didn't hesitate to hug her back, only because I know that she needed it.

I didn't know where Justin went. I didn't care to know. I just wanted Adriana to smile, and continue smiling for as long as she lives. One question for me is that why is Justin not doing what any other husband should do? Why isn't he trying to comfort her?

Probably because he is the main one hurting her.

You are probably right Syndicate. I mean, he didn't seem happy all the time when he is done talking to Adriana.

"Talking"........I don't trust him and I don't like him.....

Now, Syndicate. We don't know much about him. So, right now let us just focus on Adriana.

....Fine.

Thank you. "Jordan, really. I am so sorry about all that happened to you. I seriously should have taken you with me. At least Alex didn't take you. After what happened to Tom," She said, solemnly.

Then, the call came into my mind from that man. I shook my head. I didn't want to remember anything at that time. I just wanted to focus on Adriana.

"It's fine really, soon enough, I will probably be taken out. Banks isn't patient. So, I will probably be taken out of here soon," I said.

Adriana chuckled. "Well, at least you get help and be saved," Adriana said. Out of no where, the door was busted open and Agent Bugz and Agent Color had came in.

Adriana had held me quickly, protecting me. Behind Color and Bugz was James, Leilani, and Tom.

Tom.

I couldn't believe it. It was Tom!! I thought that I may have gone insane already and everything that I wanted was just in my mind and in front of me.

"This is the police! Put your hands up and off the child!" Bugz yelled and Adriana immediately let go of me. "Don't worry! That is Banks sister!!" Tom said. Bugz looked at Tom and looked back at Addiana, who smiled nervously.

Bugz lowered her gun and Tom entered in after Leilani came in. James followed after Tom. I looked at Tom for a long while, as if he was just a figment of my memory. I was not believing in all the things that are happening. Tom walked to me and kissed me on the lips.When he pulled back he gave me a smile.

"Hey," he said. I smiled happily. Feeling so relieved that I got to see my man again. I hugged him and gave him a kiss, which lated a little longer.

However, I missed him so much that I couldn't help it. I wanted to stay with him. "Okay, look, we gotta head out!! Our mission was to find Jordan and Mr. Lancaster immediately! Adriana, do you know the location of Mr. Lancaster?" Agent Color asked.

Adriana nodded. We all exited the room and I looked at Leilani. She looked really shy and didn't seem to want to talk to me. "Itnis fine, she is cool with us!" Tom said.

I smiled and gave him another kiss.

That is alot of kisses you are giving him.....

Stop it!!

Hm......okay......

I smiled once again. I have waited for him for so long!! I finally got my chance to stay with him!! Adriana led everyone around the underground place, in search for Mr. Lancaster. How did he get captured? Why?

There was a door that Adriana stopped in front of. She took out some keys in her pocket and took one. She unlocked the door and opened it. "Mr. Lancaster?" She asked, opening the door and letting us all in.

When we entered, Mr. Lancaster was tied up in a chair and looked as if he was beaten down, close to death. Leilani ran to him and hugged him. He smiled a bit and Bugz ran over behind him and undid his bindings.

"Sweet heart!! You came back!! Oh, how I missed you!!" Mr. Lancaster said in joy as he was getting up from his chair.

Everything was going well. So far. I heard running and I looked down the hallway to see Agent Mesa and Agent Flamer with Tucker and Sonja.

"Hey!! Jordan!!" Sonja exclaimed excitedly. She ran to me and hugged me tightly. Ot was wonderful to see everyone again. Ot was wonderful to see Tom, it was wonderful to see Tucker, James, Sonja, even Leilani.

"Hello," I said, happily.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as we enter near the end of this story! I hope you guys enjoyed the adventures these two had and I will see you guys next time on the next chapter!! REMEMBER! REALITY IS AN ILLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD!! SEE YA!!!!!!!!!!