"PLEASE!!!!"

(A/N: .......yeah.....some stuff will be sad.....a bit depressing too.....sowwy, but you have been warned....sowwy.....idk how depressing it will get....)

....Why is this happening?.....why?....

Tom's POV:

4:19 pm, ???, Nov 18, xxxx

I was crying on the bed as Adriana was yelling at Alex. "DON'T EVER TOUCH HIM AGAIN!!!! I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NOT LIVE WHATSOEVER!!!!" She yelled as I heard Alex scoff.

Tom.....just get out of there!!

I can't, I can't walk!! It.....it.....

At least crawl, or tell Adriana you want to leave before he does something to you!! Maybe even continue!!

Sparklez....I am just really scared!!

...You poor thing....

"Hey, listen, this is how business works!! Justin gives me a cute kid and I have my fun!" Alex said. I curled up in a ball and continued to cry. I don't want this!! I was just wanting to have a notmal life and a normal time with Jordan!! My friends and my family!!! I am not even getting it!!!!

......

Sparklez, I need help.....I need serious help please!!

Tom....

"TOM!! Come here, please don't pass out on me, please be fine, Tom I know you can do this!!" Adriana was trying her best to comfort me. However, I just want all my friends and family.....I want Jordan.

"Tom....can you stand?" Adriana asked as I looked to her. She had tears of her own running down her face. I shook my head and she sighed solemnly and looked at Alex, who was looking at me with a certain look that I don't like, a look that I hate....lust.

Tom.....don't focus on that just leave out of there with Adriana!! Go, you still have time!!

Okay. "Don't EVER!! Get near Tom!! Ever again!!" Adriana yelled at Alex who glared at her and I just tugged at her sleeve. "I wanna go," I said in a cracked voice. She looked at me and nodded.

She gathered my clothes and helped me put them on. Alex just looked away. He seemed as if he didn't want me to leave but I don't care!! I want to get OUT!!

"Okay, let's go Tom. I am gonna take you back to the room," Adriana said as she helped me stand. It hurt to even stand. I limped to the door and Alex tried to get a hold of me and Adriana slapped his hand away.

"Don't.....touch him," Adriana said angrily in a warning tone. We left the room and I limped my way back to the room that me and Adriana was in before.

"Tom.....I am so sorry!!" Adriana said, her voice cracking and she was crying again. I shook my head as I sat down and she sat next to me.

"It wasn't your fault....at all," I said. She still cried. "Adriana....do you know how brave you are for doing this? Hell, I don't think any other female would have to courage to be able to stand up against a male who can easily hurt her," I said. She looked at me with tears still falling.

"You said that you would risk everything to save me....and now I want to risk my own self to help you....because you are a very special woman!" I said. She smiled.

Even....never see your friends or family....maybe even Jordan....?

Oh, Sparklez, I will get to see them, I know that for a fact! I will save Adriana and she will even get to meet them all!! She will be like another family member!!

"Thank you so much Tom! I used to always think that whatever I tried to do it was all useless because every child I had ever tried to save died and I feel so horrible for it!!" She said as more tears fell down her face.

I hugged her and let her cry. She probably has been bottling up these emotions for a long while. I heard yelling from outside, one of the voices being Alex's and the other I think Adriana's husband.

"Son of a Bitch Alex!! You should have just pushed her out of the house!! Damn it!!" The Husband's voice yelled and he moved the door handle to our door but the door was locked so he just banged on our door.

"Adriana!! Open the damn door now you bitch!!" I heard the husband yell. "Justin, chill!! This isn't the first time she has done this!!" Alex yelled. So, the husband's name is Justin? Alright.

Could be helpful later.....

Yeah. "I don't give a damn!! She has done this way too many times!!" Justin yelled as he banged on the door again. "SO THAT SHE CAN SAVE THE CHILDREN THAT YOU WERE HURTING!! THAT YOU WERE MURDERING!!!!" I yelled as I stood but Adriana held my hand so that I wouldn't open the door.

"Bullshit!! Get Kevin!!" Justin yelled as I heard Alex walk ofd and then start running. "You ain't gonna stay in there forever you fucking whore!!" Justin yelled.

That made me even more pissed. Adriana had her other hand to her mouth, she was muffling herself from Justin hearing her cries. "Adriana, please, calm down, I don't want to see you like this!! Please, I want you to be happy!! Please!!" I practically begged to her.

She shook her head as she cried and I walked in front of her and tried to hold her face. "Please!! Adriana!!" I exclaimed and she still cried. I don't want to see someone break in front of me. I don't. I just feel so fucking bad for them.

"What's up?" I heard another voice from the other side of the door. "Break the damn door open!!" Justin said. Adriana was whispering "no" multiple times as the door was being broken down.

The first few bangs, the door stood perfectly fine, so, I took that chance to talk to Adriana. At least, that was the only thing I could do.

"Adriana, you are a strong woman!! I know you can stay strong please!! Adriana, please!!" I exclaimed in panic as bits and pieces of the door was being broken down. Adriana cried a bit more before she started to slowly stop.

However, Justin was yelling at her, making her become very, very fearful. "No!! Please leave me ALONE!!!!" Adriana yelled in fear.

"Adriana!! CALM DOWN!!" I yelled in fear for her just going on a mental breakdown.

I believe she is in a mental breakdown already....

Oh my god!! "Adriana!!!! CALM DO-" The full door was broken down and Justin came in, gun in hand. Alex just stood outside, confused about everything.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT HER!!" I yelled, getting in front of Adriana, blocking Justin from reaching to her. He tried to oush me off but I kicked his stomach and he groaned and glared at me.

"NO PLEASE!! DON'T DO THIS TOM!!!! HE IS STRONGER THAN YOU!!" Adriana yelled, trying to reason with me. I didn't listen, because I wanted to protect her!! So that she won't have to go through this ever again!!

"NO STOP!!!!" Adriana yelled as I punched Justin and his gun flew out the door.

"PLEASE!!!!"

A/N: Am I going too far? Idk, you tell me .3. Anyways, I have put descriptions of my three books that I made that I think you guys will like!! Go check them out and tell me if you like them or at least one of them!! They are in my Updates, Rants, And Randomness book so just go over there and see!! Other than that guys, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you guys next time!! SEE YA!!!!!!!!!