"He's Mine!!"

This chapter is dedicated to @Jessjessbb. She was so close to figuring out a part of the story and I just wanted to dedicate to her for how far she accomplished but she still needs to figure out many other things >:).

....Can you be mine now?

Tom's POV:

"Sparklez huh? How did he get that name?" I asked Syndicate. He just shrugged and giggled. "I never knew why, he just had that name," Syndicate said with a smile.

"How did you meet?" I asked. "Well, he was new to the land that I was living in and I saw him and how he looked. He was amazing ly beautiful, I am not gonna lie," Syndicate said in awe.

He seems to really love Sparklez. "Where is Sparklez now?" I asked. His smile soon faded. He looked a bit distressed. "You don't have to answer!! I didn't mean to put you in a bad mood! It's just that....you seem to really love Sparklez that you didn't want to stop talking about him," I said with a smile.

He looked up and smiled. "Did I?" He asked, his tone filled with hope. "Yeah! You really seemed like you cared and loved him so much," I said. Syndicate stayed smiling. "Weird, because he always commented about how I would always put him as if he was a god....because to me he was a god, a god only I love," Syndicate said.

I giggled. "Tom, if you ever go out with Jordan, treat him right. He has been theough alot and it is your job to make sure that he is worth millions," Syndicate advised.

I nodded. Everything started going white and I was waking up.

8:45 am, Cassel Residency, Oct 27, xxxx

I woke up with Jordan snuggled up against me. I blushed brightly and my heart raced. Jordan is really close to me and we were laying in bed.

Oh god.

Tom....

Shut up Syndicate! "Mm...." I heard Jordan mumble before he opened his eyes and looked to me.

He didn't notice that we were really close until he looked all over and around us. He started to blush a deep shade of red and he panicked.

"Okay, Jordan calm doWN-!" I was pushed off and Jordan yelped as he fell on his side. I groaned and sat up from my spot on the floor.

Good job, Tom. Good job....

Shut up Syndicate. "Uh, sorry Tom," Jordan said sheepishly. I only got up on my bed and sighed. "It's okay, I am just fine," I assured Jordan.

He stood up and looked to me. He had bed hair and I couldn't help but laugh. He looked at me confused. "What's so funny?" He asked. I only pointed at his hair and he looked at the mirror I had on my dresser.

He snickered and laughed at his own bed hair. "It's all over the place!" Jordan said as he laughed really hard.

I calmed down and heard Jordan's laugh. I can't help but love him, I only known him for a month yes, but he is just so adorable!

Tom....be patient!

Ugh! I have been!

You don't even know if he likes you back!!

Yeah....that is true. I don't even know if Jordan is even interested in me or not. Who knows, what if he isn't interested in me at all and just wants to be friends.

Now, let's not get depressing here! When I tell you be patient, I mean you have to wait until he soon develop feelings for you!

Right! I will win Jordan! "Hey, Tom! Earth to Tom!" I heard Jordan calling for me. I look to him and see him smiling. I smiled back, I love his smiles.