*1* Natsume Dragneel

*Natsumes P. O. V*

" Natsu-nii Wake up already! " I whined for the billionth time as I shook my big brother.

"Five more minutes Natsume.... " he mumbled, turning over making Happy, who was laying on his stomach, fall over.

"I'll give you food. " I said, smirking.

"Food!? Where!? " He yelled, jumping up.

"At the guild." I said still smirking.

"Happy! Let's go! The food awaits. " He yelled running out of the house and towards the guild with Happy following behind with an 'Aye! Fish~'

I chuckled as I went back to my room to get Joy. My exceed.

"Joy Come on. It's time to go to the guild. " I said to joy as I took of my pajamas.

I then went to my closet and grabbed my everyday outfit. It was bandages wrapped around my chest with a sleeveless black vest with gold mining over it. The outfit also had a mid thigh short skirt with a brown belt that had a silver buckle. For shoes I wore black sandals that laced up to my knees. I then walked over to my dresser and grabbed my scarf, wrapping it around my neck.

You could say I looked exactly like my brother right now but hey, what can you say. We're siblings.

"Did you wake up Natsu and Happy? " Joy asked rubbing her eyes as she flew near me.

"Yea, their heading towards the guild now to try and get some food. " I sighed as we walked out of the house.

"Typical Natsu-nii and Happy... They forgot the their money, didn't they?" Joy said, sweat dropping.

"Of course they did. It's the same everyday.... " I said, joining her.

We continued talking about things like the guild and how much I miss Igneel and stuff like that.

We soon reached the guild and walked in to see Natsu-nii stuffing his face.

I sighed again as I smiled. I walked towards him and stole one of his players of food that had bacon, sausage, and ham. All meat. Yum! Of course I also grabbed an apple and glass of milk so I want just eating all meat.

At first, he went to glare at me but when he saw who I was he smiled happily before returning to his food.

"Hey pinkie and mini pinkie. " Gajeel said as he sat at the table, followed by Lucy, Erza, Gray, and Levy.

"hey guys." me and Natsu-nii said at the same time. But if course Natsu-nii had food flying out of his mouth which made gray made as the two began arguing.

"Watch it flame brain! Your spitting food everywhere!" Gray yelled.

"Oh yes Popsicle? " Natsu-nii yelled,

"Yeah lame brain!" Said gray.

"Wanna go Elsa!?" Natsu-nii yelled getting in Grays face.

"Bring it on Flame princess!" Gray yelled, getting in Natsus face.

"Would you guys shut up already!? " I yelled menacingly while slamming my first on the table, making it shakes, as I glared at them.

"Y-yes ma'am.... " They quickly said as they say back down.

I sighed in relief before continuing my breakfast while talking to the others.

'Maybe I should go on a mission by myself today. It would do me some good to get some training done by myself. ' I thought to myself.

Once I was finished with my food I came to the conclusion that I would so as I stood up I told Natsu-nii my plans.

"I'm going on a mission by myself today to get some extra alone training in, OK? " I said.

He looked at me strangely before nodding. "OK. Do you have your communication Lacrima? " he asked.

"Yes. I'll be going now. " I said as I walked over to the mission board. "Oh and when I get back let's all go on a mission. " I said smiling.

But for some reason my words felt like lies to my, like as if I want going to be coming back.

I quickly shook my head rid of the negative thoughts as I made it to the board.

I scanned over all the request before my eyes landed on a good one.

Help capture 3 bandits who are stealing from our town.

Reward: 80,000,000€ ($80,000) and Nakagami armor

My eyes bulged out so far when I saw that the reward was Nakagami armor.

That was the only armor that Era had that I don't. I have armies that didn't have but I have all the armors she has except nakagami but I will soon have that as well.

I quickly ripped the request off the board and sprinted towards Mira.

"I'll like to take this request please! " I said happily as I showed her the paper.

"Ah, it looks like your going to get the armor you've been looking for. " Mira said as she stamped the paper.

"Yes! And I'm super excited to! " I said jumping up and down

She chuckled as she handed me the paper back. "Be safe, OK Natsume? "

"Hai Hai! " I yelled as I ran out of the guild. Joy flew over to me and lifted me up into the air as she began flying towards the town over. There was no way in heck that I was going to take a train. Just thinking of it makes me sick.

--Time skip--

"Fire dragons iron lightning first! " I yelled as I brought my first towards the last of the bandits face.

"Ugh!" he groaned as he fell backwards, unconscious.

"Well that was easy." I said as I began tying the bandits up. "Joy grab all the jewels and stuff. "

"Aye! " she curled add she began to put them all in a bag. Once she was done she flew towards me and handed me the bag.

"Good job Joy! " I said. I went back into the cave to make sure we didn't leave any.

After checking I was going to leave the cave when something caught my attention from the corner of my eye.

I walked over and saw a small pendant necklace. It was absolutely beautiful. If this didn't belong to the town I would probably keep it.

Sighing, I opened the bag and dropped the necklace inside.

I then walked out of the cave and used my wind dragon slayer magic took carry the bandits while Joy carried me.