*3* Ninjas

*Natsume P. O. V. *

"Who are you? "

I turned around to see a boy with blonde hair and whiskers, a black haired boy who's hair looked like a ducks arse, and a pink haired girl. I also saw a man with gravity defying white hair and an older man wearing a hat.

"Wow! Me and Natsu aren't the only ones with pink hair! " I said in awe as I tilted my head to the side.

Natsu far away in the guild: It's Salmon!!!

"Are you deaf? I said, who are you?" The blonde boy asked again.
"Naruto! Stop being mean! " the pink haired girl said as she bonked the Blondie upside the head.

"Ow, Sakura-chan! " He whined.

"Hn. " The Duck butt said.

"Oh Sasuke! Your so cool! " Sakura-chan squealed.

I just stared at them with this weird face, as they all continued on talking, forgetting all about me.

"I'm Natsume Dragneel. Where am I? " I asked, making their heads snap towards me.

"You're just a little ways out of the village hidden in the Mist ." The white haired man.

"Village hidden in the mist? Where in Fiore is that at? " I asked.

"What is Fiore?" they all asked.

I gave them this weird look before something popped in my head. I looked around me again to notice a lot of things are different.

'This is not Fiore... '

I just shook the idea off and decided to deal with it later. "What's your guys names and where are you from?" I asked them.

"Naruto Uzumaki, Believe it!" Blondie shouted. Reminds me of Natsu-nii.

"Sakura Haruno." Pink hair said.

"Hn. Sasuke Uchiha. " Duck butt...hn'ed?

"I'm Kakashi Hatake, team 7 sensei and this is our client, Tazuna. We're from Konoha. " Silver man explained.

"Hm.... Wait! Where's Joy!? " I yelled as I realised my feline partner was not with me. "Joy!? Joy!? Where are you!? "

"Who are you looking for? " Kakashi asked.

"I'm looking for Joy. She's a small blue cat who is my partner. " I said as I continued searching.

"Natsume! " I heard a small voice cry. I quickly ran towards it to see a dog chasing Joy in a small clearing.

"Joy! " I cried happily, scareing the dog away as well.

"Natsume! Why do you have cat ears?" Joy asked.

"What are you talking about. I don't have.... Cat.. Ears.... " I said as I patted my head only to feel two fluffy ears.

I screamed as realization that I had cat ears clicked in. I ran towards a puddle on the ground. I looked in it and was confused when I couldn't see my reflection in it. I could also feel this strange energy coming from the puddle.

'Is it a water mage like Juvia? ' I thought.

Curious on my thoughts I began pounding my fist into the puddle satisfied when I heard small 'ouches' and 'oof's'.

"Uh.... Natsume... What are you doing? " Joy asked. I turned around to see her and the others stareing at me with weird faces as they sweat dropped.

"Well I feel this strange energy from the pu-" I was cut off as chains came from out of no where as they wrapped around Kakashi, before they squeezed him to death. But I was confused when I saw logs instead of flesh.

"Kakashi-Sensei!" Naruto and Sakura yelled.

Then two ninjas appeared as one ran towards Naruto. Quickly, as if on instinct, I jumped in front of Naruto as I brought my fist up.

"Iron Dragons: Iron Fist!" I yelled as my arm turned to metal as it came in contact with the dudes face, sending him flying.

I turned towards the others to see Sakura protecting Tazuna while Sasuke fought the man off.

While I was distracted, the dude I punched came towards us again and scratched my shoulder with his claw while he scratched Naruto hand.

Quickly, I ran over and jumped in the air as I turned my leg into iron before round house kicking the dude in the face.

Now sure that the man was unconscious, I turned to see Sasuke finna be attacked but Kakashi came out of nowhere grabbing the Ninja by the neck.

"Good job Sasuke and Sakura. And sorry about that Naruto. Didn't think you would freeze up like that. " he said. "It seems we were attacked by the Mist demon brothers. I could sense them watching us ever since we left the village. "

"Then why didn't you say something? " Sakura asked.

"I wanted to see who their target was when they attack and they both immediately went towards Tazuna, meaning he's the target. Care to explain?" Kakashi explained.

Tazuna was now sweating bullets before he sighed and began explaining.

(don't know the whole speech so it's skip it.)

"Are you OK scaredy cat? " Sasuke suddenly asked Naruto smirking.

" What was that Teme!?" Naruto yelled angry.

"Stop moving so much Naruto, his claw contained poison in it. We will have to go back to the village to get you cured. " Kakashi explained.

This seemed to upset Naruto as he went on with this whole speech before ending it by stabbing his hand with a kunai.

"Nice job on getting the poison out Naruto but now your going to bleed to death. " Kakashi sighed as Naruto began freaking out again.

He went over to Naruto to wrap his hand but I saw his eyes widened and when I looked I saw Naruto hand healing up already.

'Interesting... ' I thought to myself.

"Wait! Natsume was scratched as well! " Joy said.

With this, every one looked towards my shoulder. "Seems we still have to go back." Kakashi sighed.

"Ah... Ah... No... It's OK. See. " I said. "My body isn't affected by poison. "

Its true. Thanks a lot to my Satan soul, I'm not affected by poison. And also thanks to me being a dragon slayer, the cut began to instantly heal.

"Well let's keep moving then. " Kakashi said.

"Can we travel with you guys since we have no where to go. I mean if you don't want us to we will understand and all.... So.... Yea.... " I said awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

I was totally lieing. I knew nothing of this world so I would totally get lost five minutes later.

"Sure. " Kakashi said as he began walking.