*9* Paralyzed

Dedicated to MonokumaGurl R1NNA_0kumura ShadowZzY _OtakuArmiUnicorn_ for just having a funny conversation going on in the comments in chapter one going all the way back to November 😂😂😂

Also sorry I hadn't updated in a while! I didn't realize it's been so long!

Also I'm doing a time skip here

*Natsume's  P. O. V. *

Sasuke was standing in his battle stance beside me panting.

I looked at him, worried about all the needles that are currently sticking out of his body.

"Sasuke... " I whispered.

He looked at me for a moment before smirking slightly as he turned back to facing Haku.

I sighed as well, still concerned as I turned to face Haku as well.

I watched Haku's movements carefully,  fully aware of what he was planning.

I knew that with Sasuke's kekkai genkai, he could predict Haku's moves and Haku knowing this is trying to come up with a plan as he appears in the mirrors all around us.

With my sharp eyes, I was able to suddenly see his head flick slightly towards Naruto.

I could feel my eyes widening as I realized what he was going to do.

Haku suddenly jumped out of his mirror and passed by Sasuke, heading towards Naruto.

Sasuke ran forward to try and protect Naruto as he jumped in front of him, shielding the blonde with his body.

'No! ' I screamed in my head as I ran at my fastest speed, without flight armor, as I appeared in front of Sasuke.

With my arms spread out, I shielded Sasuke's body protecting him from the onslaught of Haku's needles.

As the needles pierced all in my body, Haku continued forward but I quickly brought my leg forward, kicking him into one of the mirrors.

I could hear Naruto's grunting as I coughed up blood and looked behind me with a slightly smile.

My smile quickly vanished though when I noticed a few new needles sticking out of his body.

"You always get in the way Naruto. It never fails. " Sasuke grunted.

"Waahhhh! You best him Sasuke, Natsume-chan! " Naruto yelled happily. That is until he realized the condition we were in.

Coughing up more blood I fell to my knees.

"S-sasuke... Natsume-chan.... W-why? Why did you save me? " Naruto called out with a shaky voice.

"I don't know why... I just did. " Sasuke said as he looked forward with dull eyes.

"And as for me, I was always taught.... To never leave your nakama to die... We always help and protect them. Thats what being apart of Fairy Tail means... " I coughed out with a smile as I stared at him with lidded eyes.

I could feel my energy slowly leaving my body but I held on.

I then fell forward into Sasuke's arms as he was pushed back into Narutos arms.

Sasuke's arms were wrapped around my waist as my head was laid on his chest.

"Heh... Sorry about that... " I said as I coughed up a little blood on his shirt. "That to... "