*4* Team 7

*Natsume's P. O. V*

"Ne, Natsume where are you from? " Naruto asked as he walked beside me, catching the attention of the others.

"I'm from Magnolia. " I said as I played with me new kitty ears.

"Where is that at? I've never heard of a village called magnolia. " Kakashi said.

"Well that's because it's not a village. It's a town in the country Fiore. " I said in a 'duh' voice.

"Fiore? I hadn't heard of the either. " He said.

I just looked at him with a weird face before just shrugging it off.
"Anyways what was that back there?" I asked.

"Those were rouge ninjas from the Village in the Mist. " he said.

"Ninjas? I've never heard of ninjas. " I said. Natsu loves ninjas. He's always talking about how he wishes he was one.

"What do you mean? Are there no ninjas where you come from?" Sakura asked.

"No. But there are wizards and all sorts of monsters." I said.

"What? There are no such things as wizards kid? " Tazuna yelled.
"Yes there are. I'm a wizard my self! And so is Joy! " I said as I held Joy up.

"Prove it. " he said, smirking.

I glared at him before smirking as I should show them my Satan soul. Though I quickly shook the thought away because I didn't want to show them my true strength just yet.

So instead I just decide to turn into one of my dragon modes.

"Fire Dragon Slayer full Body!" I said as a bright red light surrounded me.

*3rd P. O. V*

"Fire Dragon Slayer full Body! " Natsume said. They were confused but all quickly covered their eyes as a blinding red light surrounded Natsume.

When the light slowly began to fade they opened their eyes and noticed in the girls place was someone else.

Her Hair was long and flaming red as well as her orange, red like eyes that seem to have a flame dancing around in them. She was wearing a shirt that covers her breast in the front but showed her upper chest and stomach. And the back it flowed out towards the ground. She was wearing a thigh high skirt that was longer on one side and knee high red boots. On her arms she wore long sleeved red gloves.

"Who are you!? " Naruto yelled while Sakura and Tazuna looked confused as Kakashi and Sasuke glared.

"I'm Natsume. " she said, smirking.

"What!? How did you do that?" Naruto asked.

"This is one of my magical abilities. It's called Dragon Slayer full Body. Their are many different modes but so far I only mastered 5 which is fire, lightning, earth, light, and shadow. I also have regular dragon slayer magic, ex-quip, and one more." I said.

"Whoa.... " Naruto said in awe.

"Does everybody have these magical abilities?" Kakashi asked. We were Now walking through the forest as they continued asking questions as I stayed in my Fire mode.

"Yes but their not all the same. Like some have water magic or speed or take over. Anything you can think of. There is also extremely rare and powerful magic that is hard to master like celestial, dragon slayer, god slayer, dragon slayer full body, Satan soul, etc. " I explained as simple as I could for them.

I looked around to notice we were Now sitting in a boat and the boat driver was glaring daggers at us as he hissed at us to shut up. My face instantly paled as I turned a bit green. Aw crap.

I whispered the driver a quick apology as we continued talking, but this time wandering.

"Wait. Out of those you listed, didn't you say you have two of them?" Sakura asked.

"Yea....... I.....blegh...... do. It was r-r-really hard.......guhhhh....t-to learn dragon s-s-layer m-magic and I'm still........gurgh. learning full body so.......Yea. " I explained.

"What's wrong Natsume?" Sakura asked.

"Well you see.... A dragon s-slayers t-t-true enemy and..... Blehhhh.... D-downfall is.... Motion sickness.... Gaahhhhh" I gurgled out.

"Ew...." Naruto and Sakura said as I puked over the boat.

*clears throat* "Who tought you your magic?" Kakashi asked as we walked off of the boat.

"My adoptive..... father Igneel, the f-f-ire dragon. " I said.

"YOUR DAD IS A DRAGON!? " Sakura and Naruto yelled.

"Yea. " I said non-chantly before quickly turning green again.

We had finally docked and I quickly jumped off the boat, instantly turning better. We continued to walking as we talked.

"That's not posi-""Duck! " Kakashi suddenly yelled.

They all quickly fell to the ground as I looked around looking for the duck but instead found a giant sword heading my way. Confused, I just caught the sword by its blade as I tilted my head.

"Kakashi, where's the duck? " I asked.

He looked at me and sweat dropped. Confusing me more. Where is the duck?

"Hey you! Give me my sword back!" a voice yelled.

I turned around to see a guy wearing leg and arm warmers that were made of cow print. Ew.

"Oh sorry. Here you go. You should probably keep a tight grip on it next time. It could have hurt somebody. " I said, scolding him as I threw him back his sword.

He just stared at me shocked and confused while I just smiled.

"Natsume! What are you doing!? He's the enemy! " Kakashi said.

"Huh? Oh! I'm sorry! It seems Natsu's idiocy is rubbing off on me!" I yelled, scared for my well being. "um.... Can you please give me that sword back? " I asked nicely.

He just looked at me, still confused before shaking his head and doing these weird movements with his hands before a clone of his self appeared.

"Whoa what is that!? There are two of them! That's so cool! " I said, awe-struck as I stared at the replica. I wanna touch it!

I went to touch it but was pulled back by Sasuke who was glaring at me.

"Idiot! He could hurt you! Don't go over there! " He hissed as he pulled me back towards him.

"If he's strong, I want to fight him." I said with a smile on my face.

"Child what is your problem!? Even I can tell he is ridiculously strong!" Tazuna yelled as he bonked me on the head.

"Owie!" I said as I rubbed my head. "Who is he anyway? "

"Well, well. If it isn't Zabuza Momoichi....Rouge ninja from the village hidden in the Mist. " Kakashi said as he stood standing casually.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye. Did I get that right? " Zabuza asked.

"Huh? What's Sharingan?" me and Naruto asked at the same time.

Zabuza and Kakashi began talking before Naruto finally snapped asking what the Sharingan is while Sasuke explained it.

It sounded like a pretty cool technique but I don't know what jutsu, genjutsu, or taijutsu is so I'm still kinda confused.

Kakashi and Zabuza then began fighting by using these weird hand signs. I mean how do they remember them all?

I then decided to change back into my normal self and sit this match out as I wanted to learn more about this world and its fighting style.