*11* Sand Ninjas

*Natsume's P.O.V.*

"Konohamaru!" Naruto yelled.

"So, does this hurt punk?" The kitty dude said as he tightened his grip on Konohamaru.

"Put him down Kankuro or you now you'll pay for it later." The blonde chick said.

"Hey. I'm sorry. The whole thing was my fault." Sakura said hoping to end the little conflict.

"Yea ands besides, he's just a kid." I chimed in, trying to help. "Oh! And are those real cat ears on your head like mine!?"

Everyone looked at me with a weird face before looking at my ears then back at me.

"YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HIM RIGHT NOW!!!" Naruto yelled taking a totally different approach then Sakura and I.

'DID THEY JUST IGNORE ME!?!?!?!?'

"We got a few minutes before he gets here. Lets have some fun messing with these punks for a while." Kankuro grinned.

"Let me go you jerk!" Konohamaru screamed as he began kicking.

"Ooo, you're a feisty one." Kankuro said.

"PUT HIM DOWN!" Naruto yelled as he began running forward. I watched as Kankuro moved his arm and began moving his fingers which confused me but my eyes widened as Naruto fell back onto his back.

'W-what did he do!?'

"You're a leaf genin. Looks like the leafs full of a bunch of wimps." Kankuro grinned.

Having enough of this man and his trash talking, I took a step forward.

"Oh, it seems we have another challenger. And this ones a cutie with her kitty ears!" Kankuro said as he looked up and down my body. "How about you just leave this sad village and join ours sweetie."

'creep...'

"Sorry but no thanks." I said as I held my arm out and summoned a sword, pointing it towards him. "Now, I would be glad if you'd let my friend go though."

"Oh this little brat?" He said as he held up Kankuro higher. "Maybe if I damaged him a bit you'd change your mind."

"You bastard!" I yelled as I lifted my sword up. I was about to swing down and cut his arm off when suddenly a little rock flew, hitting the back of Kankuros hand causing him to drop Konohamaru.

We all looked up to the tree to see Sasuke there tossing a pebble up and down in his hand causing me to smirk.

'show-off.'

"You're a long way from home and way out of your league. " Sasuke said, still tossing the rock.

"SASUKE!" Sakura shrieked happily causing my ears to ring.

"Sakura!" I yelled angrily at my fellow pinkette who just blew out my eardrums.

She just smiled apologetically -I think- causing me to sigh and turn back to what was happening. I faced Sasuke.

"Get lost." Sasuke said monotonously as he crushed the rock. He just had to add on....

Everyone began fangirling/boying over how cool he just was while I just stood there sweat dropping.

Kankuro then called Sasuke out as he pulled the huge thing on his back off, unwrapping the bandages on it causing the blondie to freak.

"What!? Are you gonna use the crow for this!?" She yelled out

A sudden dark presence entered the area causing me to glance up to a tree where a red headed boy stood upside down from a tree branch.

"s-sugoi..." I muttered as I looked at him. He glanced over at me before turning back towards the others.