Part 18

Hours passed before Lucas was able to say that it was safe to search for Natalie. At this time it was three in the morning, and they had all been pacing the living room just waiting for everyone to leave.

"Are you two ready?" Lucas asked turning to Kiana and Steve. When the two nodded he went on, "Do you remember where exactly this cave was Kiana?"

"Yes I do." She said, "We just have to walk up the road a little ways like before and then we can head out."

"Okay." Lucas replied. "No one should be out at this time, so hopefully we do not run into anyone. If we do than immediately transform back into human form. We will act dumb if they question us. It is the best we can do."

Steve nodded.

"Let's get going then." Kiana said impatiently. "Do you have the meat for her?"

"Yes I have it here in the bag. I'll carry that with my mouth when we transform, but there should be plenty for her."

"Good." Kiana answered back just as lucas opened the front door.

He looked around the road making sure there was no lights before walking out of the house. When everyone was outside the door was closed and the three walked down the road to where they had transformed with Josiph days before.

The walk to the spot only took a few minutes but once they made it out of sight they transformed into their wolves. Like before Kiana's wolf was still a bright white which shined more now that they were under the moon. Steve's wolf was still the black color, and the tips of his fur showed more blue than before. Then finally there was Lucas's wolf which now had a bright white streak down the center.

Lucas grabbed the bag with meat in it for Natalie before having Kiana lead the way to the cave. The group ran for half a mile through high grass and broken branches before finally reaching the cave.

It was then that Kiana turned back into her human form again. "This is the place." She said walking through more woods before reaching the opening of the cave.

Steve and Lucas followed behind her after they too turned human again. "It's huge."

The opening to the cave was six foot high with a width of about five feet, and beyond it was a circular opening. Not much was in the cave except for some bones to dead animals, and some sort of leaf bed. Bite marks covered the edge of each branch, and though the leaves were brown they still looked as if someone had been laying on them. At the back of the cave another opening lead into darkness and further into the cave.

"Where is she?" Lucas asked looking around the cave and seeing nothing.

"The cave." Steve said. "She is further down. She heard us coming and got scared so she went to hide in the cave system."

"Then we should go down there." Kiana said walking through the cave and heading down the pathway.

Lucas followed behind along with Steve who had to bend down so as to not hit their heads on the top of the cave. The cave was moist and airy as well as cold, and green slime glowed against the cave walls. The three of them walked down until being forced to the left where another opening formed and right in the center Natalie sat growling.

"Where not here to hurt you," Kiana whispered to her. "Actually we brought you something." She turned to Lucas who was already opening the backpack and pulling out the ten pound chunk of meat. Kiana took it from him and brought it to Natalie who sniffed at it in wonder before taking a bite of it. "See nothing bad." Kiana smiled.

When Natalie finished eating the meat she looked up at the three before walking directly to Steve and rubbing against him. "She knows something is up with you, Steve." Lucas laughed heartfelt.

"Do you think she is my mate?" Steve asked.

"She is your mate, and she knows it too." Kiana said. "You are the main one who will be able to help her become human again Steve, and i think she knows it. However, there are two other people that can help her."

"Her parents." Lucas said. "If they leave than she will have more trouble being human again. It will be harder for her to make that transformation, and they need to realize that Natalie's only hope is them and her mate."

"What about you Kiana?" Steve asked. "What can you do?"

"I can heal her only to a certain point." Kiana said moving to Natalie. "After that it is up to you, and this is why I wanted to be here now. This night both Lucas and I are at our strongest, and we will be able to do more because of it. I'd like to start now too."

"Meaning you want us to turn into werewolf?" Lucas asked.

"Yes."

"But what are we going to do?"

"You can heal her just by showing her that your wolf is different too, and same with me. We can give her the idea that it doesn't mean our wolf is ugly. Also at one point you might need to bite her Lucas."

"Bite her?"

Kiana nodded, "At some point to finish the transformation when she is stronger she will need to be bitten on the full moon. Josiph will need to be there as her Alpha, and her parents will need to be there too. This will not only finish healing her, but also make her stronger. She will also be considered partial Moon Goddess."

"Is it safe?" Steve asked.

"It will be safer if Lucas bites her because he is the protector, and this will make it easier." Kiana replied.

Out of nowhere Natalie began to growl again and look back up the way the three had come from. She moved away from Steve and just stood in the middle of the room as if someone was going to threaten her.

Up the path two people were talking quietly and seemed to be trying to figure out where to go. They seemed to be whispering and tried not to be heard, and after a few minutes the first thing that could be seen was the lights before both Tish and Hank showed up with flashlights in hand.

"What is going on here?" Hank asked looking around the room. When he noticed the strange wolf growling at him he pulled Trish behind him. "Who the hell is that?"

Kiana walked up to him putting her hand gently on his shoulder as she spoke, "She is someone you know."

"We don't know any wolf." Trish said in anger peeking out from behind her husband.

"She isn't a wolf." Steve said. He moved close to Natalie and began to pet her. When she whimpered and sniffed the air her tail began to wag.

"She is your daughter." Kiana whispered.

"Natalie?" Trish questioned coming from behind her husband. Hank tried to pull her back behind him, but she moved out of his way and walked to Natalie. Natalie licked her hand just as Trish began crying. "I knew you didn't leave." She cried.