Part 29

We met up with Josiph a few seconds later outside of the Alpha house. He had called a meeting at one o'clock in the meeting room and Lucas didn't receive the information until Josiph scent Derek looking for him. Josiph stared at both Hank and Trish as if them being around was a surprise, but instead of saying anything Josiph brought the group walked to the meeting room where members were constantly talking about the safety of the children in the pack. Others were worried about how the festivities would take place as well if the fight would also take place on the full moon.

It was not at the point in the conversation where members were asking about the children in the pack, "What about the children?" one of the local pack teachers asked. She was in the far back of the room and still in her uniform, but still her voice was still loud

"The children will not be asked to watch the fight," Josiph replied to the young worried teacher still in her uniform. "They alone with anyone else you wants to stay back can do so."

"Who is the man who claimed the battle?" Another man asked. He was also in the back row with dark black hair.

"This man goes by the name of Lucian. He is twice my size and three times my weight. His wolf will probably be bigger than any of our own, and he uses fear to get control of his own pack."

"Meaning that he will try and control us if you were to lose the battle?" The same young man asked Josiph.

"He will try to control everyone he can. His own pack lives in fear of him every minute of the day. If I were to win this battle they won't fear him anymore and can escape him."

"What about us?" Another nab asked from closer up front. He was maybe in his early forties with blue eyes and blond hair. "If you were to lose this battle what will become of us?"

"If I lose this battle, then Lucas himself has promised to take you all to safety. You will have to be quick and escape with him to have a chance. From there you will have to make another pack home or join in with another pack. Any of the packs around us would be willing to welcome you into their family if it is to come to that," Josiph explained eyeing the man.

"It will not come to that though," Lucas said out loud turning to everyone in the room. He was in the first row beside Kiana and Steve and directly in front of Josiph.

Josiph nodded with a small smile before he became serious again. "One rule that will need to be knows is that for those of you who do come to the fight, you will have to know that no one is allowed to get involved." He leaned forward as he spoke, "It is a pack costume that only the two wolves who are involved in the actual fight are to be in the fight. This means that only I and Lucian are allowed to be involved, and anyone who even tries to get involved will be killed on sight. There will be no exceptions." The next part he said he was staring directly at Lucas, "If anyone even tries to join the fight you are to hold them back even against their will."

Everyone in the room nodded their heads in understanding, "We will stand by your side until the end," Hank said after several seconds of complete silence. Beside him his Trish nodded in her own agreement.

Josiph smiled at the two before speaking, "Thank you." He told them. "I know it will be hard on everyone here, but you all will need to understand what is going on. If things look really bad Lucas will escort everyone away. Some of his members might try stopping you, but pairing together will stop them from attacking you."

Again everyone nodded. "What will happen if we are caught trying to escape?" A young woman asked close to where Lucas was standing.

Josiph sighed not really wanting to answer the question, but he knew he had too. "If someone is caught trying to escape than it is likely that they will be killed after the battle." Gasps took place all around the room then at the words and many began talking loudly about their fear. "Listen," Josiph said and one by one everyone turned to him. Voices died down until it was only Josiph speaking, "The only one that anyone will have to worry about mostly is Lucian himself. He will be too busy trying to fight me because if he leaves then he forfeits the battle and I win outright. His followers are more afraid than anything. They will make mistakes as the night goes on. All I am saying is grab the children the minute you are able to put them on your back as you take your transformation and run in the opposite direction to the nearest pack."

"Also stay hidden." Lucas added. "Keep out of sight from those in his pack, but keep in a group with others. Have as many as possible some with children while others without children. Stack the odds against them and they will not attack out of their own fear. Some are just their for sacrifice anyways even if they do not know it."

"What do you mean?" Someone asked.

"He will use some wolves as a sacrifice if he desires to. It is his way of showing who is boss. Some may try helping if they already know what they are, but others who do not will try their best. These wolves are not all that strong so Lucian doesn't care much for them." Lucas said. "It is why they are the sacrifice wolf."

"That's just sad." A man said near the front of the room.

Many agreed with the man and the meeting went on.

An hour later Josiph finally called the meeting to an end but still he left many questions in the air. Most members still didn't know what to expect during the fight, and some still wanted to know what Lucian looked like. Others didn't even know what to expect of Lucian and still other members were worried about everyone's' safety and the events that were going to occur. The biggest one was the worry that everyone seemed to have on their mind though was what would happen when two alphas were to fight. Everyone knew that someone was going to win, but who would win and who would die?