the next day at breakfast

I sit down on the kitchen table, mom is serving food. Naruto sits cross from me. My idiot brother sitting next to him. I don't know if it just me, but Naruto looking at me like he really know everything about me. I mean we had a moment last night, but it wasn't, I don't know. Naruto is my brother friend not my boyfriend. I really never thought I would ever fall one of my brother friend. Because they all act like my brother, and you don't want that, it would be like dating your brother. But somehow Naruto is different. In a good way and a bad way.
_______________________________________ Later that day
Naruto POV
Sakata went to take a shower. Then I notice (y/n ) has fallen asleep on the couch. She had earphones in her ears. I toch her cheek, I moved over her lips. Why does Sakata sister have to be so sexy. The first time I saw her, she was it the cutest pj's. Writing in that notebook of her. Oh (y/n) don't understand why just the way you look, make me want you in my arms. And I am kiss all over you. But that is totally broking guy cored. Rule one you don't date their ex or their sister. But really want to broke that rule and if he did like it, I would fuck it, I like you sister and that is it. But what does (y/n) want? Does she just thinking of me as her brother friend. I pull my hand from her cheek.
" hey wake up (y/n), Naruto " Sakata said walking out of the bathroom.
Naruto said " why"
" well she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight if she sleep now and she come with us to Nagisa house"
" girlfriend house, why she coming "
" well I thought you, could hang out with her while, me and Nagisa do our thing".
So I wake up (y/n). She looked up at me and pulled her earphones out of her ear.
She say" Naruto, what is it"
" your brother wants you to hang out with me while him and Nagisa do there thing at her house"
" I not going to her house, we can hang out, while they do it at her house."
I laugh, me and her both knew that they just want to have sex. And she saying that made me like her every more. I left the room, going to tell Sakata what she said.