the notebook

Naruto POV
When I get home, I run straight to my room and open it, not even stopping to see if anyone home.
Tears fell as I read page, it was dated. It didn't actually tell why (y/n) feel like this. She felt unwanted, she was helpless, she thought that if she died no one would care. As I finished reading the small paragraph, I have to wipe away tears. Thinking that how could she every feel that way and she never told anyone, what she was going through at moment. But why did she tell me, I didn't want to know this, it makes me feel sad and angry that no one was there to help her. I know I should read more, she told me to finish. But I can't read the next one, I need a breather. I need to talk to my dad.
I found him by the car, the car has been working on for years, that thing ain't never going to run. Dad looks at me and raises an eyebrow.
" have you been crying son" he said in a worried voice.
I say" yea, I gotta ask you something"
" yeah what is it, what got you all tore up"
Catch my breath. Trying to think what to tell him. I know, he will know what to say to me so I can get through the next page.
I say " dad, what would you do if you thought you found an angel. And the angel had dark and broken piece"
" I am guess this about girl, I am not even going to ask who right now. But I can see you care her"
I nod my head so he can continue
" I don't really know, but everyone got a dark side, some more than others. But really point is this person probably can't control their emotions. And when one bad thing happened, and they member everything else bad thing that, as happened to them. So she feels everything at once, and then it comes all out. Some people can't control it and kills them. Most of the people turn completely dark and try to not feel anything. But the most important thing is do you, that time and do you want to heal her, and if you doing to ain't going to be easy. But I know you care about her, you wouldn't been crying, if didn't."
" thanks dad." I say walking out of the garage. I know I can get through the next page, and the other ones now. Each one is dated. I Readed and readed and wipe the tears, why did she tell anyone how she felt. I keep on reading because I want to know more of her. Then I finally finished the last page, I don't think I could even read another page. I put my phone.
Me: hey don't ask why just tell me, is your sister home
Sakata: yea. I am going why because thats my sister.
I don't even answer his questions. I rushed right over there. I need to talk to her