when Naruto come over

I was stay on the couch waiting for him, I know he was coming to see my brother. But I wanted to see him, his blonde shiny hair, and those blue eyes, and his muscles. I member when I was laying on his chest, I could feel his heart beating.
Knock knock
Open the door. He smiled at me, I blush, I bit my bottom lip. I let him not taking my eyes off of him.
He said" where's your brother"
" in his room, are we still on for tonight"
" yeah, I knock your door"
He went off to my brother room.
____________________
Naruto POV
Me and Sakata playing a video game together. But all I could think about was her. Her dark brown hair, and her smile and how she look like when she was asleep, angel. That's what she was. The game I'm usually winning at, I am losing because I'm thinking of her. Every thought is of her. If I don't stop thinking of her, I'm going to have to go fix myself in bathroom. (Y/n) damn.
_______________________________________ hours later
Your POV
Knock knock.
I say" come in"
He smiled when he saw my face. I was now wearing leggings and a tank top. He sits down on bed, looking to see what I'm doing on my laptop. His head was on my shoulder. Looking at the screen, in front of me. Being so close to him, made my body get all warm inside. I was blushing a lot. His hand touch mine, we lace together.
"(Y/n)" He said in a sexy tone.
"Naruto" I said turning my head to him. He took his other hand and rubbed it over my lips. I kissed one of his fingers brushing over my lips. I could see full want in his eyes. It made me nervous, it made me for weak.
" (y/n)" he said again, and then he brush a kiss on my lips. Is full of passion and want. His mouth moves with mine. Then our tongues came out to play. We stopped for a breather. Now he was on top of me, laptop was on the floor. Our eyes met each other.
" oh (y/n) you don't know how bad that tore me up" he said rubbing his fingers over my lips. I was still breathless over the kiss. I wanted to feel his lips against mine again. I take a breath and him kiss. That's all it takes our mouth are moving again, with each other, each kisses is full Hunter and passion.
He stop and looking at me, trying to find some answer in my eyes.
" so much of me wants this, I knew it every since the moment I met you. But I can't do it, I like like like you does your his brother or your damn smoking hot. Okay thats half of it, but the point is what do you want. In all of this, I know this is most weirdness way to met me. You probably thought if you like me ,you like someone with your brother, and that would be disgusting. So I asking you to give me your answer, do you like me. If you don't I understand, but you have have know I can't control myself anymore around you "
I didn't know what to say, so I kiss him. Hoping he got it, he did alright. He trailed off kisses my ear then to my neck. I start moan out Naruto. He placed a kiss on my lips. He stopped, smiling at me.
He said" lets stop (y/n) before I can't, because if I don't stop now, I'll never be able stop, let's just lay down". We did, his arms wrapped around me, as we fell asleep together.