chapter 4

I wake, to him next to me. My head on his chest and my fingers and laced with his. My body must have acted, of what I wanted in my sleep. His warmness on his body, made my body tremble. I was so nervous but also relax, to be in his arms. Maybe just for one night, but that's all I wanted. I don't know what makes me want him so bad. But I really want to get into it, and just let it all go.
Naruto POV
I could feel her head on my chest. I didn't want to move, it was too perfect. My body just laying with her, made me want her. Even more than the first time I saw her.
~Flashback~
I was walking into Sakata house.
Then my eyes took a look at her. I was mesmerized by the beauty standing in front of me. I didn't want to take my eyes off of her, afraid of lose, what was standing right in front of me. That most sound stupid, because I just met her and my heart beat went a 1000 times up.
~ flashback end ~
My hand was with hers. That's where it should be. Even if it was only for this one time, I seem like, I never want to let go of this hand. Afraid of the world might end, if I did.
Your POV
My phone buzzed, it was a text for my brother. I let go of Naruto hand. To see what he said
Sakata: Hey is Naruto still with you
Me: yea, what happened to you last night
Sakata: sorry about that, and you need to get him out of the house. Before mom and dad notice.
Me: I don't think you're going to notice now, they haven't notice all night
Sakata: I'll be home soon
I didn't say anything back. Naruto was up now looking at me.
I say " he's coming home"
He looked at me in kind of frowned.
_______________________________________Later that day
Library
I went to the library, desperately to get my mind off of him. His blonde hair and these blue eyes, and that smile. No . I went straight to the science fiction books. I found one that was interesting. When I sat down on my phone buzz. It was unknown number.
On text
Unknown: hey (y/n)
Me: who is this
Unknown: what's the fun in telling you
Me: will you not going to tell me who you are, then tell me how you got my number.
Unknown: I stole it from someone.
Me: and why did you do that
Unknown: because I had to get your number. And I was only way I could get it.
Me: do I know you
Unknown: yeah you know me, I hope so can you watch the girls sleeping on my chest this morning.

Wait thats Naruto, why is he texting me. And he stole my number from who. Why would he want to text me.
My phone went off again.
Naruto: I guess you figured out, I stole your number from your brother.
Me: don't tell me you just ask for it
Naruto: no I'm not that stupid. I told him I want to play a game on this phone. And said my phone was dead.
Me: why didn't you just ask me
Naruto: you want the truth
Me:yea
Naruto: I was too nervous to, and also I didn't want you not to get it to me.
Me: I want to give you my number.
Naruto: you would
Me: yea
Naruto: let's play a game
Me: ok what
Naruto: you answer questions, and then I answer one.
Me: already
For the whole day, it seem like. I was in that library texting Naruto. Answering every question of his, and giving him questions. I figured out that, he went to the gym almost everyday. And favorite type of book was a manga. The one thing I like most about him, he was single. But why would he want to date me.
_______________________________________ in the middle the night.
I get a text
Naruto: are you still up
Me: yea
Naruto: what are you doing
Me: writing
Naruto: I about what
Me: nosey much
Naruto: tell me
Me: just a story about a girl, now why did you text me so late.
Naruto: oh yeah right, I'm coming over tomorrow. To hang out with your brother. Do you want to hang out, when he go sleep.
Me: like last time
Naruto: yea