chapter 8

Naruto POV
I knock
Her mom answer the door.
She said" I didn't know you was coming over today"
" yea, I came to see (y/n), can I come in"
"Yea, she in her room".
I walk down the hall to her room.
I knock two time, no answer. I open door, she siting on her bed with headphone. She looks at me
Your POV
" Naruto have you been crying"
"Yea, but that a point, come here"
I do, he hug me so hit it hard to breathe. Then our forehead touch, and he look into my eyes. I kiss him, he through his tough in my mouth. He pulls away.
" I readed all them, I wish we would meet sooner. I cried think how could you every feel like that, have no one to help you. I am here now, so tell went you feel like this, I will try to help any way"
I just kiss him. He gave me kiss back and it heal me just a little. Our tongues twirled together and he grab my ass.
I say between kisses.
" We need to go and talk to my parents,and tell them why you came in my room and not my brother"
" yeah, when I said I wanted to see you. Your mom looked very concerned"
He laces our fingers together as we walk into the living room.
My mother was sitting on the couch my father next to her. And my brother was at the very end. All their eyes went to us. We sat down in the love seat, he unlaces our hands. Then put his hand on my knee, he smiled at me that made me blush.
" always knew there was something up with you too" my brother said looking at both of us.
I say" no you didn't"
" yeah, I did and Naruto that's my sister treat her good, less you want to loose a head and going to Nagisa, see you later "

" so what's going on with you my daughter" my dad said in a deep voice.
Naruto cleared to voice
" I never wanted to feel thing for her. But the moment I was her, it was hard to deny what was there. Look I will never hurt your daughter. Look I care and like (y/n) a lot. So I'm asking you can I date your daughter"
I didn't know what to think, he was asking my dad. Basically if he approves of me dating him. My dad just started laughing.
" look boy, no man is worth my daughter. But you seem alright, and I see the way you look at each other. I can tell she care for you and you care her. So y'all can go hangout for couple hours"
" thanks Mr"
" go ahead before I change my mind"
We walk back to my room. Soon as we can in there, he plants and kiss my lips.